L.A. Mass Choir - Give Him The Glory! album
Title: Give Him The Glory!
Date of release: 1988
Size MP3: 1906 mb
Size FLAC: 1506 mb
Format: MPC AIFF MP3 VQF AU MP1 ASF
Exclusive Prime pricing. Classic Gold: Give Him the Glory! "Please retry".
Loading the chords for '. Mass Choir-Give Him The Glory'. Do you value our service? Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. We can only maintain and improve Chordify if paying members keep supporting us. Become a paying member too!
The popular gospel vocal group known as The . Mass Choir headlines this praise and worship set, delivered before a live audience at Anaheim, California's Celebrity Theater. The Higher Dimension choir makes a guest appearance and lends added musical support.
Classic Gold: Give Him the Glory! . Victory In Praise Music And Arts Seminar Mass Choir featuring John P. Kee. 178 listeners.
The Grammy Award for Best Gospel Choir or Chorus Album was awarded from 1991 to 2006. From 1991 to 1997 it was awarded as Best Gospel Album by a Choir or Chorus. The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and their director, Carol Cymbala, were the most decorated artist in this category with six wins. Years reflect the year in which the Grammy Awards were presented, for works released in the previous year.
The Mississippi Mass Choir. God Gets The Glory Tracklist. 1. God Gets The Glory Lyrics. About God Gets The Glory. God Gets The Glory Q&A. More The Mississippi Mass Choir albums. Show all albums by The Mississippi Mass Choir.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Move Right Now
Lead Vocals – Saundra Dendy
|A2||Love Lifted Me
Lead Vocals – Tony Wilkins
|A3||He Lives Today
Lead Vocals – Sonya Griffin
|A4||The Lord Is Holy (Bless Ye The Lord)
Lead Vocals – Renee Meredith, Sonya Griffin, Yvette Andrews
|B1||Take Up Your Cross
Lead Vocals – Linda Pringle
Lead Vocals – Stephanie Lewis
|B3||Give Him The Glory
Lead Vocals – Nicole Potts
|B4||Revive Us Again
Narrator – Stephanie Lewis
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Manufactured By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lexicon Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Lexicon Music, Inc.
- Directed By – Donald Taylor
- Engineer [Live Recording] – Charlie Paakkari
- Executive-Producer – Alan Abrahams
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By – Alan Abrahams , Charlie Paakkari, Laython Armor*
- Producer – Alan Abrahams , Laythan Armor
NotesRecorded live in Los Angeles, CA. May 22, 1988
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out sequence A-side): 7-115-72017-7-A F-1 EMW WALLY MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out A-side [etched]): 7-115-72017-7-A F-1 EMW WALLY
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out sequence B-side): 7-115-72017-7-B F-1 EMW WALLY MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out B-side [etched]): 7-115-72017-7-B F-1 EMW WALLY
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out both sides, facing inwards towards label [machine-stamp]): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Barcode (Text): 0 19634-2017-1 4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Spine & Insleeve): 7-115-72017-7
|7-115-74017-8||L.A. Mass Choir*||Give Him The Glory! (CD, Album)||Light Records||7-115-74017-8||US||1988|