The Emotions - Come Into Our World album
Title: Come Into Our World
Date of release: 1979
Size MP3: 1114 mb
Size FLAC: 1925 mb
Format: MIDI AHX ADX FLAC VOX DMF MMF
The Emotions then started to work on their third studio album entitled Songs of Innocence and Experience. This LP was due to be issued in 1972, but was eventually shelved. The girl group went on to appear in the 1973 feature film Wattstax. Within October of that year the Emotions issued their sixth studio album again produced by White entitled Come into Our World upon Columbia. Come into Our World rose to no. 35 upon the Billboard Top R&B Albums chart During 1981 the group's follow up LP, New Affair, was issued to critical acclaim. The Emotions' eight studio album entitled Sincerely was issued in 1984 on the Red Label.
Come into Our World is a studio album by the girl group The Emotions issued in October 1979 on Columbia Records. The album rose to No. 35 on the Billboard Top R&B Albums chart. Overview - Come into Our World was produced by Maurice White. Artists such as David Foster and Ricky Lawson also. 1979 studio album by The Emotions. Studio album by. The Emotions.
Come Into Our World by The Emotions. If I Only Knew by The Emotions. Sunshine by The Emotions. Untouched by The Emotions. Rejoice by The Emotions. Live In ’96 by The Emotions. Sunbeam by The Emotions. New Affair by The Emotions.
Chicago trio of sisters who parlayed their gospel foundation into a long soul career, capped by the 1977 disco chart-topper "Best of My Love.
Sunbeam The Emotions. Flowers (Bonus Track Version) The Emotions.
January 2014, 9:13 The Emotions, Come Into Our World Used drive : TSSTcorp CDDVDW Adapter: 0 ID: 0 Read mode : SecureUtilize accurate stream : YesDefeat audio cache : YesMake use of C2 pointers : No Read offset correction : 6Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : NoFill up missing offset samples with silence : YesDelete leading and trailing silent blocks : NoNull samples used in CRC calculations . wav" WAVE TRACK 01 AUDIO TITLE "What's The Name Of Your Love" PERFORMER "The Emotions" INDEX 01 00:00:00 TRACK 02 AUDIO.
Emotions serve a wide range of purposes, from alerting us to danger to helping us build social connections. Discover what function emotions serve. Emotions can play an important role in how we think and behave. The emotions we feel each day can compel us to take action and influence the decisions we make about our lives, both large and small. There are three parts to an emotion: A subjective component (how you experience the emotion).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||What's The Name Of Your Love?
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Tom Tom 84Engineer, Remix – George MassenburgWritten-By – Allee Willis, David Foster, Maurice White
|A2||Cause I Love You
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Tom Tom 84Engineer, Remix – Tom PerryWritten-By – David Pruitt*, Gary Glenn*
|A3||Come Into My World
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Greg MathiesonEngineer, Remix – Tom PerryWritten-By – Wanda Hutchinson, Wayne Vaughn
|A4||On & On
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Wade MarcusEngineer, Remix – Tom PerryWritten-By – David Foster, Maurice White, Sheila Whitt*
|B1||I Should Be Dancing
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Greg MathiesonEngineer, Remix – Tom PerryWritten-By – Marlo Henderson
|B2||Where Is Your Love?
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Tom Tom 84Engineer, Remix – George MassenburgWritten-By – Ross Vannelli
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Ben Wright*Engineer, Remix – Mic Guzwaski*Written-By – Allee Willis, David Foster, David Paich, Maurice White
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Wade MarcusEngineer, Remix – Mic Guzwaski*Written-By – Wanda Hutchinson, Wayne Vaughn
|B5||Yes, I Am
Arranged By [Horns, Strings] – Ben Wright*Written-By – Ross Vannelli
- Manufactured By – Som Indústria E Comércio S/A
- Bass – Charles "Chuck-A-Luck" Hosch*, Keni M. Burke*, Verdine White
- Cello – Barbara H. Badgley*, Daniel Rothmuller, Edgar Listgarten*, Harry Schultz*, Jacqueline Lustgarten, Julianna Buffum, Larry Corbett, Miguel Martinez , Ray Kramer*, Robert L. Adcock, Ronald Cooper
- Design – N. Donald*
- Drums – Fred White, Ricky Lawson, Steve Ferrone
- Engineer [Assistant] – Craig Widby
- French Horn – Alan Robinson, Marilyn Robinson
- Guitar – Marlo Henderson, Roland Bautista
- Harp – Dorothy Jeanne Ashby*
- Keyboards – David Foster, David Paich, Gary Glenn*, Tennyson Stevens*, Wayne Vaughn
- Management – Blackfoot Artist Management, Danny Sims , Steve Palladino*
- Management [Booking - New York] – Associated Booking Corp.
- Management [Exclusive - In Association With Bam] – Joe Hutchinson
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Other [Fashion] – Calvin Klein
- Other [Hair] – Andre Douglas
- Other [Make-up] – Way Bandy
- Other [Stylist] – Sean M. Byrnes
- Percussion – Paulinho da Costa
- Photography By – Scavullo*
- Producer – Maurice White
- Saxophone, Flute – Don Myrick, Fred Jackson, Jerome Richardson, Bill Greene*
- Synthesizer [Syndrums] – Leon "Ndugu" Chandler*
- Trombone – Garnett Brown, Lew McCreary, Louis Satterfield, Maurice Spears
- Trumpet – Bobby Bryant, Elmer Brown, Nolan A. Smith*, Rahmlee Michael Davis, Steve Madaio
- Viola – Allan Harshman, David Schwartz, Gareth Nuttycombe, Herschel Wise, Jan Hlinka, James Ross*, Linda Lipsett, Marilyn Baker, Myron Sadler*, Patrick Morgan, Virginia Majewski, William Hymanson
- Violin – Bernard Kundell, Carl LaMagna, David Frisina, David Montagu, Don Palmer*, Endre Granat, Enro Neufeld*, Frank Foster , Gina Kronstadt, Haim Shtrum, Harris Goldman, Harry Bluestone, Henry Ferber, Henry L. Roth*, Ilkka Talvi, Israel Baker, Jack Gootkin, Janice Gower, Jerome Reisler, Jerome Webster, Joseph Goodman, Joy Lyle, Karen Jones , Lya Stern, Marcy Dicterow, Mari Botnick Tsumura*, Mark Cargill, Marshall Sasson*, Marvin Limonick, Nathan Ross, Norman Car*, Pam Gates, Paul Shure, Pavel Farkas, Robert Lipsett, Ron Clark, Ronald Folsom, Tibor Zlig*, Bill Henderson*
NotesRecorded at: Hollywood Sound Recorders, Davlen Sound Studios and Sound City Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Paulinho da Costa appears courtesy of Pablo Records.
Leon "Ndugu" Chandler appears courtesy of Drumsong Productions-Epic Records.
Steve Ferrone appears courtesy of Atlantic Records.
David Foster appears courtesy of RCA Records.
Includes a lyric sheet
|JC 36149||The Emotions||Come Into Our World (LP, Album)||ARC , Columbia||JC 36149||US||1979|
|SRCS 6430||The Emotions||Come Into Our World (CD, Album)||Sony Records||SRCS 6430||Japan||1994|
|JC 36149||The Emotions||Come Into Our World (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||ARC , Columbia||JC 36149||US||1979|
|CS-10.339||The Emotions||Come Into Our World (LP, Album)||CBS||CS-10.339||Venezuela||1979|
|25AP 1730||The Emotions||Come Into Our World (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||25AP 1730||Japan||1979|