Bob Dylan - Street Legal album
Title: Street Legal
Style: Pop Rock, Classic Rock
Size MP3: 1767 mb
Size FLAC: 1988 mb
Format: AIFF APE WMA AA VQF VOC MIDI
Street-Legal is the 18th studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on June 15, 1978 by Columbia Records. The album was a departure for Dylan, who uses a large pop-rock band including female backing vocalists. Before work began on Street-Legal, Dylan's personal life underwent a major change. In February 1977, Dylan spent several days at Gold Star Studios where Leonard Cohen was recording a new album, Death of a Ladies' Man, with Phil Spector and Allen Ginsberg.
Авторы текста и музыки. SME (от лица компании "Columbia Records"); Audiam (Publishing), Sony ATV Publishing" и другие авторские общества (2).
Street-Legal (Cass, Album). Street-Legal (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Pap). Street-Legal 78 (Cass, Unofficial).
The interesting thing about this is that the music and slick production don't jibe with the songs, which are as dense as anything Dylan had written since before his motorcycle accident. So, Street Legal becomes an interesting dichotomy, filled with songs that deserve close attention but recorded in arrangements that discourage such listening. As such, Street Legal is fascinating just for that reason - in another setting, these are songs that would have been hailed as near-masterpieces, but covered in gloss, they seem strange.
Electric Rhythm Guitar & Lead Vocals - Bob Dylan Drums - Jan Wallace Bass Guitar - Jerry Scheff Lead Guitar - Billy Cross Keyboards - Alan Pasqua Percussion - Bobbye Hall Tenor and Soprano Saxophone - Steve Douglas Rhythm Guitar (Background Vocals) - Steven Soles Violin & Mandolin - David Mansfield Background Vocals - Carolyn. Dennis, Jo Ann Harris, Helena Springs Trumpet (Is Your Love in Vain?) - - Steve Madaio. All Songs Written by Bob Dylan
Street-Legal is the eighteenth studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released in June 1978 by Columbia Records. The album was a serious musical departure for Dylan, who uses a large pop-rock band-complete with female backing vocalists-for the first time. Street Legal - Bob Dylan updated their cover photo. November 20, 2012 ·.
Album Name Street Legal. Released date 15 June 1978.
This album has an average beat per minute of 129 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/188 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Street-Legal. BPM Profile Street-Legal. Album starts at 124BPM, ends at 96BPM (-28), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Bob Dylan.
|1||Changing Of The Guards||6:36|
|3||No Time To Think||8:19|
|4||Baby Stop Crying||5:17|
|5||Is Your Love In Vain?||4:30|
|6||Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power)||5:42|
|7||True Love Tends To Forget||4:14|
|8||We Better Talk This Over||4:04|
|9||Where Are You Tonight? (Journey Through Dark Heat)||6:16|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Rundown Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, New York
- Designed At – Gribbitt!
- Published By – Special Rider Music
- Art Direction – Tim Bryant
- Backing Vocals – Carolyn Dennis, Helena Springs, Jo Ann Harris
- Bass Guitar – Jerry Scheff
- Design [Album] – George Corsillo
- Drums – Jan Wallace*
- Engineer – Biff Dawes, Billy Youdelman, Dennis Mays, Doug Field, Jim Seiter, Les Cooper , Paul Sandweiss
- Keyboards – Alan Pasqua
- Lead Guitar – Billy Cross
- Other [Captain In Charge] – Don De Vito
- Other [Champion Of All Causes] – Larry Kegan
- Other [Queen Bee] – Mary Alice Artes
- Other [Second In Command] – Arthur Rosato
- Other [Secretary Of Good Will] – Ava Megna
- Percussion – Bobbye Hall
- Photography By [Cover & Liner] – Howard Alk
- Producer – Don DeVito
- Rhythm Guitar [Electric], Lead Vocals – Bob Dylan
- Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Steven Soles
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Steve Douglas
- Trumpet – Steve Madaio (tracks: 5)
- Violin, Mandolin – David Mansfield
- Written-By – Bob Dylan
NotesThis is a post-1993 repress of Street Legal due to the presence of SID codes.
Album originally issued in 1978.
Recorded At Rundown Studio, Santa Monica, California.
Recorded by: Filmways/Heider.
In Memoriam Emmett Grogan.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-35453-2
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP—020299 F4 1A 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7219
- Other (DID_ Code): DIDP 020299
|JC 35453, 35453||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (LP, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||JC 35453, 35453||US||1978|
|CBS 86067, S CBS 86067, 86067||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS, CBS||CBS 86067, S CBS 86067, 86067||UK||1978|
|S CBS 86967||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (LP, Album, Eng)||CBS||S CBS 86967||Ireland||1978|
|JCT 35453||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (Cass, Album)||Columbia||JCT 35453||US||1978|
|MHCP 379||Bob Dylan||Street-Legal (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l||MHCP 379||Japan||2004|