Brownout - Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath Vol. II album
Title: Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath Vol. II
Date of release: 2016
Size MP3: 1162 mb
Size FLAC: 1154 mb
Format: MP1 FLAC AIFF MP4 MPC MIDI FLAC
Two years after Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath, the band has assembled a second volume of Sabbath material that runs through 1975’s Sabotage. Quesada says about the second volume: When we recorded Volume 1, we had only played a couple of live shows, and it was a very new thing. We’ve grown as a live band and gained a new level of confidence and ownership over what we do with Black Sabbath. There is more attention to the guitar elements on Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath Vol. II. Album opener Supernaut is bolstered with muscled-up horn arrangements and a tasty bongo break, but the aggressive guitar riff lets you know what’s driving this train. Album closer, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, finds vocalist Alex Marerro being joined on vocals by Ghostland Observatory’s Aaron Behrens.
Posted by NewAlbumReleases. net On October - 29 - 2016. Album: Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath Vol. Released: 2016. Aaron Behrens) 04 – Fairies Wear Boots 05 – Children Of The Grave 06 – Electric Funeral 07 – Sweet Leaf 08 – Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (feat. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: October 11, 2012 - Brownout – Oozy (2012).
Album · 2016 · 8 Songs. See All. Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath. Fear of a Brown Planet.
Brownout Presents "Brown Sabbath Vo. I". 2 years ago 2 years ago. Rock. Current time: 0 seconds 0:00. Duration: 23 minutes 39 seconds 23:39.
Free download and listen Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath Vol. I. Aaron Behrens, Brownout. Tracks count: 3. Views: 5. Brownout - Supernaut 03:07.
II by Brownout on WhoSampled. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Children of the Grave. Mars, the Bringer of War by Gustav Holst (1918). is a cover of. Children of the Grave by Black Sabbath (1971).
Sabbath's music lends itself surprisingly well to the layered, multivalent percussion and brass because its riffs are so enormous. Track lengths in most cases run close to the originals, with the lone exception of "Planet Caravan," which almost doubles the BS version without resorting to endless noodling or repetition to get there.
|3||Symptom Of The Universe||6:14|
|4||Fairies Wear Boots||6:53|
|5||Children Of The Grave||5:19|
|8||Sabbath Bloody Sabbath||5:41|
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records
- Alto Saxophone – Dan Bechdolt
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements], Trombone – Mark 'Speedy' Gonzalez*
- Baritone Saxophone – Josh Levy
- Bongos, Congas, Percussion – Matthew "Sweet Lou" Holmes*
- Composed By – Tony Iommi
- Drums, Percussion, Timbales – John Speice
- Electric Bass, Engineer, Mixed By – Greg Gonzalez
- Engineer – Gian Ortiz, Stuart Sullivan
- Engineer, Electric Guitar, Mixed By – Adrian Quesada, Beto Martinez
- Mastered By – Erik Wofford
- Mixed By – Colin Dupuis*
- Producer, Performer – Brownout
- Trumpet – Gilbert Elorreaga
- Vocals – Aaron Behrens, Alex Marrero
- Written-By – Black Sabbath
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text/Scanned): 780661136323
- Matrix / Runout: 6142-URCD363
- Mould SID Code: IFPI A605
- Other (Moulded Inner Ring): Rainbo CD
|URLP363||Brownout||Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath - Vol. II (LP, Album, Ltd, Cop)||Ubiquity Recordings, Inc.||URLP363||US||2017|
|none||Brownout||Brownout Presents Brown Sabbath Vol. II (8xFile, WAV, Album)||Not On Label (Brownout Self-Released)||none||2016|