Zayas, Davis & Hernandez - I Will Do album
Title: I Will Do
Style: House, Deep House, Garage House
Date of release: 1993
Size MP3: 1102 mb
Size FLAC: 1734 mb
Format: MPC AUD ASF MP4 AU MOD MP2
Variations: Viewing All Alexander Zayas. A. Zayas, Alex 'Tato' Zayas, Alex "Tato" Zayas, Alex "Tato" Zayaz, Alex (Tato) Zayas, Zayas. Zayas, Davis & Hernandez - I Will Do (12").
Porgy and Bess (CL 1274) is a studio album by jazz musician Miles Davis, released in March 1959 on Columbia Records. The album features arrangements by Davis and collaborator Gil Evans from George Gershwin's 1935 opera of the same name. The album was recorded in four sessions on July 22, July 29, August 4, and August 18, 1958, at Columbia's 30th Street Studio in New York City.
Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) Etienne de Crecy - Le Patron Est Devenu Fou Laurent Garnier – Acid Eiffel 808 State – Pacific 202 Hashim – Al-Naafyish Frankie Knuckles – Your Love Zayas, Davis & Hernandez – I Will Do Aretha Franklin - One Step Ahead (Dr. EZ Remix) Two Men From Jersey - So Special Lone - Airglow Fires Jesse Somfay – Small Pebbled Forest Double 99 - RIP groove Trouble Men – Get.
Santeros-Fiesta Santera 07:05 10 Zayas Davis Hernandez-I Will Do 05:45 11 Out Of The Blue-Keep Lovin' Me 06:14 12 .
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Will Do (S.Y.B. Disco Mix)
Mixed By – S.Y.B. Crew
|A2||I Will Do (Instrumental)||4:42|
|B1||I Will Do (Eddie's Organ Ride Mix)
Mixed By – Eddie*
|B2||I Will Do (Bonus Village Beats)||2:45|
- Mastered At – Europadisk
- Manufactured By – Wheel Records
- Distributed By – Wheel Records
- Published By – Bumble Beats Music
- Published By – Phat House Music
- Published By – Dajou Music
- Arranged By, Mixed By, Producer – S.Y.B. Crew: Alex 'Tato' Zayas, Eddie J. Davis, Jason Hernandez*
- Producer [Additional] – Edwin Marzan, Winston Dunlop
- Written-By – A. Zayas*, E. Davis*, J. Hernandez*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 5280-77005-1 4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): W-05-A DMM europadisk NY USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): W-05-B DMM europadisk NY USA