Klaus Janek - Caspar² (Doublebass Solo) album
Title: Caspar² (Doublebass Solo)
Style: Free Improvisation
Date of release: 2004
Size MP3: 1500 mb
Size FLAC: 1392 mb
Format: MP3 DMF WAV FLAC TTA AHX AUD
Profile: German bassist, born 1969, in Bolzano, Italy. Caspar² (Doublebass Solo) (CD, Album).
2 Arriving In The Box. 15:53. 3 One Day Out Of 16 Years 15:24.
All three showed how wide the huge instrument's palette of sounds and emotions was. Klaus Janek tapped right into this legacy to deliver a moving solo album, Caspar.
Klaus Janek tapped right into this legacy to deliver a moving solo album, Caspar. The eight pieces were recorded over a four-year span, with the bulk of the music coming from a three-day session in July 1997. The CD finally came out in 2001. The first two parts expose different extended techniques well integrated in the course of short improvisations.
My transcription of Janek Gwizdala's solo on "To Begin", from his album The Space in Between. Documents Similar To Janek Gwizdala - "To Begin (bass solo)". Solo Techniques for Unaccompanied Pizzicato Jazz Double Bass - Larry James. Uploaded by. Israel Mandujano Solares.
Double Bass is a studio album by jazz bassists Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen and Sam Jones, which was recorded in 1976 and released on the Danish SteepleChase label.
|2||Arriving In The Box||15:53|
|3||One Day Out Of 16 Years||15:24|
- Recorded At – db 29
- Mixed At – db 29
- Mastered At – db 29
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – a/l/l
- Copyright (c) – a/l/l
- Published By – Edition Harmonie & Rhythmus
- Published By – Scoop Music Entertainment Gmbh
- Published By – BMG Ufa
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A498226
- Design – Klaus Untiet, wppt:kommunikation
- Liner Notes – Klaus Janek, Ulrich Struve
- Performer, Double Bass [All Music Performed On A Pöllmann 5-string 3/4 Size Doublebass], Composed By [Music Composed By] – Klaus Janek
- Photography By [Photos] – Mike Auerbach
- Producer [Produced By] – Helma Schleif, Klaus Janek
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Mickie D.
No overdubs, no cuts
All music [...] (GEMA)
Published by Edition Harmonie & Rhythmus / Scoop Music GmbH / BMG Ufa Musikverlage
Recorded, mixed and mastered at db 29 (Berlin) [...], January 2004
℗ + © a/l/l 008
A division of FMP Free Music Production
Packaging: standard jewel case with 6-page foldout booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 260013 680088
- Barcode: 4260013680088
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9706
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A498226-01
- Label Code: LC 12005
- Rights Society: GEMA
- SPARS Code: DDD