PRhyme - PRhyme album
Date of release: 2014
Size MP3: 1197 mb
Size FLAC: 1922 mb
Format: MP2 MP4 XM APE VOX DTS WMA
PRhyme is an American hip hop duo composed of Detroit-based rapper Royce da 5'9" and New York-based record producer DJ Premier. They created their own record label PRhyme Records and released their first album, PRhyme, on December 9, 2014, and its follow-up, PRhyme 2, on March 16, 2018.
PRhyme is the debut studio album by American hip hop duo PRhyme, consisting of Royce da 5'9" and DJ Premier. The album was released on December 9, 2014, through their own record label PRhyme Records. The album features guest appearances from rappers Killer Mike, Jay Electronica, Common, Ab-Soul, Schoolboy Q, Slaughterhouse, Mac Miller and soul singer Dwele. On September 15, 2014, it was announced Royce da 5'9" and DJ Premier would be releasing a collaborative album.
PRhyme 2 is the second collaborative album from PRhyme, a duo consisting of rapper Royce Da 5'9" and producer DJ Premier. It was released on their own record label PRhyme Records on March 16, 2018. After reflecting on the 10-year anniversary of James J Dilla Yancy’s seminal album Donuts, the Detroit native revealed that he has several major announcements coming up in the near future. I can tell you that me and Preem are going in April to do ‘PRhyme 2,‘ said Royce.
Listen to PRhyme (Deluxe Version) in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
PRhyme is the studio/Mixtape Album by artist/Rapper/DJ PRhyme, and Album has highlight a Rap sound. It was released/out on 2014 in English dialect, by some Music Recording Company, as the follow-up to last studio/Mixtape Album. The Album features coordinated efforts with makers, producers and guest artists and is noted for PRhyme experimentation with new melodic types. PRhyme was generally welcomed by critics and was designated/won distinctive awards.
Prhyme 2 isn't as good as the original Prhyme project due to a number of half-baked filler tracks. DJ Premier's production remains legendary as always, but on the second half of the album there is a number of more subdued instrumentals and soulful voicework by Royce, which isn't his strong point. Having all of these smoother tracks come on the second half of the album was a misstep that bores the listener. Not every smooth track is bad, but.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Performer [Midnight Blue] – Adrian Younge
|2||Dat Sound Good
Featuring – Ab-Soul, Mac MillerPerformer [Chicago Wind] – Adrian Younge
Performer [Shot Me In The Heart] – Adrian Younge
|4||You Should Know
Featuring – DwelePerformer [True Love] – Adrian Younge
Performer [Tears I Cry] – Adrian Younge
Featuring – CommonPerformer [Sounds Of A Man] – Adrian Younge
|7||To Me, To You
Featuring – Jay ElectronicaPerformer [It's Me] – Adrian Younge
Featuring – Killer Mike, Schoolboy QPerformer [Thunder Strike] – Adrian Younge
Featuring – Slaughterhouse Performer [Two Hearts] – Adrian Younge
- Copyright (c) – PRhyme Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PRhyme Records
- Manufactured By – INgrooves
- Distributed By – INgrooves
- Produced For – Works Of Mart, Inc.
- Produced For – Bad Half Entertainment, Inc.
- Recorded At – DPA Studios
- Recorded At – HeadQcourterz Studios LTD.
- Published By – Artegia Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Gifted Pearl Music Inc.
- Published By – Kobalt Music Publishing America
- Published By – Sony/ATV Allegro
- Published By – Linear Labs Publishing
- Published By – Publishing Designee
- Published By – TDE Music LLC
- Published By – Dwele Music
- Published By – Think Common Music Inc.
- Published By – Reach Music Songs
- Published By – 2812 Freret St. Publishing
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Schoolboy Q Music
- Published By – Aniyah's Music
- Published By – Lotto Ticket
- Published By – Cooper Project Music
- Published By – Mood Muzik
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Ryan Montgomery
- Art Direction – Don Morris
- Artwork By, Photography By – Amanda Demme*
- Booking – The Agency Group
- Executive-Producer – DJ Premier, Ryan Montgomery
- Film Producer [Video Production], Film Director [Video Direction] – Dan Ollek
- Legal – Lisa Donini, Esq.*, Mark Levinsohn, Esq.*, Pamela Ahn Cochran, Theo Sedlmayr, Esq.*, Sedlmayr & Associates, P.C.*, Winnie Chau, Esq.*
- Management – Akino Childrey*, Ian Schwartzman
- Management [Business Management] – Bruce Seckendorf, Cindy De Sabato, LL Business Management, Roger Mendoza
- Mastered By – Tony Dawsey
- Mixed By – Parks
- Mixed By, Recorded By [All PRhyme Vocals] – Parks Valley*
- Producer, Scratches, Mixed By – DJ Premier
- Product Manager [Marketing], Administrator – Gena Kimbrough
- Product Manager [Special Marketing] – Frank The Butcher
- Recorded By – Parks
- Recorded By [All PRhyme Vocals] – I.V. Duncan
- Written-By – A. Younge*, A. Gardner* (tracks: 4), C.E. Martin*, D. Wickliffe* (tracks: 9), H. Stevens* (tracks: 2), J. Budden* (tracks: 9), J.Ortiz* (tracks: 9), L. Lynn* (tracks: 6), M. Render* (tracks: 8), M. McCormick* (tracks: 2), Q. Hanley* (tracks: 8), R. Montgomery*, T. Thedford* (tracks: 7)
M. McCormick Publishing Designee
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 81034 11143 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 881034111432
- Matrix / Runout: 11/04/2014 10:30:00.00#34494 2636623 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN09
- Mould SID Code: IFPI JI02
|none||Prhyme||PRhyme (9xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||PRhyme Records||none||US||2014|
|none||Prhyme||PRhyme (13xFile, AAC, Album, Dlx, 256)||PRhyme Records||none||US||2015|
|Prhyme01LP||PRhyme||PRhyme (LP, Album, Gat)||PRhyme Records||Prhyme01LP||US||2014|
|PRHYME02LP||PRhyme||PRhyme (Instrumentals) (LP, Album)||PRhyme Records||PRHYME02LP||US||2015|