Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter - Marble Son album
Title: Marble Son
Style: Country Rock, Indie Rock
Date of release: 2011
Size MP3: 1334 mb
Size FLAC: 1407 mb
Format: DMF AU MMF ASF MP2 DXD FLAC
Jesse Sykes (née Solomon) (born July 17, 1967) is an American singer and songwriter, best known for her band Jesse Sykes & the Sweet Hereafter, which was formed in 1999 with Phil Wandscher. Sykes was born in Mount Kisco, New York, and grew up in Pound Ridge, New York. An obsession with Lynyrd Skynyrd drove her to purchase her first guitar at age 12. She has a BFA in photography from Rhode Island School of Design.
Album Marble Son. Marble Son Lyrics. Oh, marble son, why can't I love you more? I wish I'd found you beautiful before When I was young, I'd have most anyone But I only loved what was to come undone, come undone. Oh, marble son Who stands beside you? They say we are the trees, we are in the air We are the land, the ocean and the moon We are despair and the happiness That lingers everywhere.
Now playing: Must Have Love It Must Have Been Love. DNCE Cake By The Ocean.
Album: Marble Son. Released: 2011. Previously on NewAlbumReleases.
Our new album - Marble Son - is out now! ww. essesykes. It's been a while since we heard from Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter. Jesse Sykes and the Sweet Hereafter updated their profile picture. 9 July ·. I wrote a love song to Seattle through a gritty and dusty old len. nd sung through the heart of a boy named Dewayne Pomeroy.
|1||Hushed By Devotion|
|3||Come To Mary|
|4||Servant Of Your Vision|
|6||Be It Me, Or Be It None|
|7||Pleasuring The Divine|
|8||Weight Of Cancer|
|9||Birds Of Passerine|
|10||Your Own Kind|
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Aleph Studios
- Recorded At – Jupiter Studios
- Recorded At – Chair Creak Studios
- Mixed At – Jupiter Studios
- Mixed At – Aleph Studios
- Mixed At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Mastered At – SAE Mastering
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals [Chorale Participation] – John Roderick (tracks: 6)
- Backing Vocals – Anne Marie Ruljancich (tracks: 9)
- Bass, Vocals – Bill Herzog
- Design, Photography By [Cover, Roses, Water] – Jay Bryant
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Eric Eagle
- Guitar, Organ, Synthesizer [Moog], Keyboards [Casio], Lap Steel Guitar, Vocals – Phil Wandscher
- Mastered By – Roger Seibel
- Mixed By – Martin Feveyear (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 9 to 11), Mell Dettmer (tracks: 6), Mell Dettmer (tracks: 8)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Bill Patton (tracks: 2, 9, 10), Chris Zasche (tracks: 2, 3)
- Percussion [Additional] – Jason Merculief (tracks: 2, 3, 5)
- Percussion [All] – Jason Merculief (tracks: 7, 9)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Christine Taylor
- Photography By [Gatefold Band, Phil] – Maoya Bassiouni
- Piano – Jason Staczek (tracks: 5), Jeremy Manley (tracks: 4)
- Producer – Jesse Sykes, Phil Wandscher
- Producer [With] – Mell Dettmer
- Recorded By – Eric Eagle (tracks: 6), Mell Dettmer (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11)
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By] – Martin Feveyear
- Songwriter – J. Sykes* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11), P. Wandscher* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8)
- Technician [Avast Studio Assistant] – Cathy Ferrante
- Viola – Anne Marie Ruljancich (tracks: 2, 9), Eyvand Kang* (tracks: 4, 11)
- Vocals, Guitar – Jesse Sykes
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 616892160960
|FR21242, FR 21242||Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter||Marble Son (2xLP, Album)||Fargo , Fargo||FR21242, FR 21242||France||2011|
|SG-002||Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter||Marble Son (2xLP, Album)||Station Grey Records, Thirty TIgers||SG-002||US||2011|
|FR21235||Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter||Marble Son (CD, Album)||Fargo Records||FR21235||France||2011|
|DYMC-146||Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter||Marble Son (CD, Album)||Station Grey||DYMC-146||Japan||2011|
|FR21234||Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter||Marble Son (CD, Album, Promo)||Fargo Records||FR21234||France||2011|