Yes Sir Boss!!! - Kings & Queen album
Title: Kings & Queen
Style: Ska, Indie Rock, Folk Rock
Date of release: 2008
Size MP3: 1624 mb
Size FLAC: 1269 mb
Format: AC3 DMF VOC MP2 AAC VQF APE
Listen to Yes Sir Boss Radio featuring songs from Kings & Queen free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
YES SIR BOSS began in 2004 when Matt Sellors started a 3-piece blues outfit named Sellors and the Scientists rts in Devon, Sellors and the Scientists gigged the Uni bar and surrounding area, gaining notoriety as an original and exciting new live act. Members came and went but the core stayed the same. After graduating the band decided to move to Bristol to see what IT had to offer. It was only then that yes sir boss was really born. Within a year YSB had made their mark as one of Bristol’s best live bands.
Yes Sir Boss blues/rock riffs with a sprinkle of mariachi cowboy and a twist of balkan.
Yes Sir Boss! Origin. In 2012, Yes Sir Boss signed with Stone'd Records, an independent record label founded by Grammy winning soul singer Joss Stone and, later that year, released their first label titled Desperation State. Helen Earnshaw of Female First gave the album In 2013, the band released a collaborated single featuring Stone titled Mrs
Album · 2015 · 10 Songs. More By Yes Sir Boss. See All. Desperation State - EP. 2012. King in a Rocking Chair.
по названию по исполнителю. Yes Sir Boss – Desperation State. Yes Boss – Chand Taare. Hess Is More – Yes Boss (Album Mix). Yes Sir Boss – Na Na Ooh. 4:21. Yes Boss – Hess Is More.
Queen is the self-titled debut studio album by the British rock band Queen, released on 13 July 1973 by EMI Records in the UK and by Elektra Records in the US. It was recorded at Trident Studios and De Lane Lea Music Centre, London, with production by Roy Thomas Baker, John Anthony and the band members themselves. The album was influenced by heavy metal and progressive rock. The lyrics are based on a variety of topics, including folklore ("My Fairy King") and religion ("Jesus").
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||You And Me||3:13|
|6||Na Na Oo||3:59|
|8||Will You Ever Learn?||4:12|
Saw – Jules Bushell
- Mastered At – Loud Mastering
- Recorded At – Soundbase Studios
- Produced At – Soundbase Studios
- Mastered At – Soundbase Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Jehan Abdel-Malak
- Backing Vocals – Josh Stopford, Lewis Fitzjohn, Luke Potter, Tom First
- Baritone Saxophone – Jehan Abdel-Malak
- Bass Guitar – Josh Stopford
- Double Bass – Josh Stopford
- Drums – Lewis Fitzjohn
- Guitar – Luke Potter, Matthew Sellors
- Lead Vocals – Matthew Sellors
- Mandolin – Lewis Fitzjohn
- Mastered By – Jason Mitchell (tracks: 5,7,9), John Dent (tracks: 2,3,4,6,8), Jules Bushell (tracks: 1)
- Melodica – Tom First
- Organ [Hammond] – Lewis Fitzjohn
- Other [CD Art] – Lewis Fitzjohn
- Percussion – Josh Stopford, Lewis Fitzjohn
- Photography By – Rob Stofford
- Producer – I.R. Davis (tracks: 4,6,8), Jules Bushell (tracks: 1,2,3,5,7,9)
- Recorded By – I.R. Davis (tracks: 4,6,8), Jules Bushell (tracks: 1,2,3,5,7,9)
- Shaker – Jehan Abdel-Malak, Luke Potter
- Soprano Saxophone – Jehan Abdel-Malak
- Trumpet – Tom First
- Written-By – Yes Sir Boss!!!*