Freda Payne - Stares And Whispers album
Title: Stares And Whispers
Style: Ballad, Disco
Date of release: 1977
Size MP3: 1678 mb
Size FLAC: 1332 mb
Format: DXD AHX FLAC VOX WAV AU VQF
The last two tracks, "Loving You Means So Much to Me" and "Bring Back the Joy," were co-written by Payne's then-husband, Gregory Abbott, the latter of which was co-written by Payne herself. Four tracks were lifted from the album, "I Get (High on Your Memory)," "Bring Back the Joy," "Love Magnet," and "Feed Me Your Love.
Matrix, Runout (Side 1 Runout): ST-1-11700-Z8 JS,XT-AL. Matrix, Runout (Side 2 Runout): ST-2-11700-Z8 JS,XTAL.
Show all albums by Freda Payne.
Stares and Whispers" (1977). Tender Hooks" (1977). Leave My Body Alone" (1976). Stares and Whispers" (1977). Stares and Whispers" is a song by Australian Renée Geyer Band. The song was released in April 1977 as the lead single from Geyer's fourth studio album So Lucky (1977). It became Geyer's first top 20 single, peaking at number 17 on the Kent Music Report.
Stares And Whispers is a jazz related rnb music album recording by FREDA PAYNE released in 1977 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. A1 Master Of Love 7:56 A2 Love Magnet 6:23 A3 Stares And Whispers 3:24 B1 Feed Me Your Love 3:35 B2 I Get High (On Your Memory) 3:09 B3 Loving You Means So Much To Me 3:21 B4 Bring Back The Joy 3:50.
Freda Payne - Out Of Payne Comes Love.
Producers: Frank Wilson, Tony Camillo. Main genre: Soul, Funk, Disco. Was sampled in 3 songs. Multiple Elements Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B.
Stares and Whispers Album Cover Art. Freda Payne. Cover Art. Tracklist. 12" Vinyl 1. 1. Master of Love. 3. Stares and Whispers. 4. Feed Me Your Love. 5 I Get High (On Your Memory). 6. Loving You Means So Much to Me.
|A1||Master Of Love||7:56|
|A3||Stares And Whispers||3:24|
|B1||Feed Me Your Love||3:35|
|B2||I Get High (On Your Memory)||3:09|
|B3||Loving You Means So Much To Me||3:21|
|B4||Bring Back The Joy||3:50|
- Art Direction – Roy Kohara
- Backing Vocals – Angela Winbush, Carolyn Dennis, Gwen Matthews, Shirley Brewer
- Bass – Nathan Watts
- Drums – Raymond Pounds
- Executive-Producer – Larkin Arnold
- Guitar – Charles Fearing, Clarence Drayton*, Greg Poree
- Keyboards – Bruce Miller , Greg Phillinganes, John Footman, Josef Powell, Reginald Burke*
- Lacquer Cut By – JS*
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Jeff Sanders
- Percussion – Bobbye Hall, Frederick Lewis*, Jack Ashford
- Photography By – Charles Bush*
- Producer – Frank Wilson, Tony Camillo
- Saxophone – Ernie Watts, Terry Harrington, William Green
- Strings – Bruce Miller , David Van De Pitte*
- Synthesizer – Michael Boddicker
- Trombone – George Bohanon, George Thatcher
- Trumpet – Chuck Findley, Oscar Brashear, Steve Madaio
NotesRecorded at Crystal Sound Recording Studio
|ST-11700||Freda Payne||Stares And Whispers (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-11700||US||1977|
|3C 064-85308||Freda Payne||Stares And Whispers (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||3C 064-85308||Italy||1977|
|ST.11700||Freda Payne||Stares And Whispers (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST.11700||Australia||1977|
|ST-11700||Freda Payne||Stares And Whispers (LP, Promo)||Capitol Records||ST-11700||Canada||1977|
|SMCR 5021||Freda Payne||Stares And Whispers (Expanded Edition) (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Soul Music.com Records||SMCR 5021||UK||2011|