Lipps, Inc. - Mouth To Mouth album
Title: Mouth To Mouth
Date of release: 2012
Size MP3: 1511 mb
Size FLAC: 1594 mb
Format: MP3 XM APE MP4 AC3 AIFF DXD
Mouth to Mouth is the debut album by American disco act Lipps Inc. with Cynthia Johnson on lead vocals. The album was released in 1979 on Casablanca Records and contains the double platinum-selling 1980 chart-topping hit "Funkytown", which hit in 28 different countries around the world. The album was arranged, produced and mostly written by Steven Greenberg, who was also a session musician on the album.
About Mouth to Mouth. Mouth to Mouth Q&A. Producers Steven Greenberg. Writers Steven Greenberg. Lead Vocals Cynthia Johnson. More Lipps, Inc. albums.
Mouth To Mouth 30:12. Lipps Inc. Funky Town ( Album Version ) 7:42. Lipps Inc All Night Dancing ( Album Version ) 8:23. Lipps Inc Rock It ( Album Version ) 5:43. Lipps Inc - Rock It ( 1979 ) 5:41. Lipps, Inc. - All Night Dancing (Original Extended Mix) 8:13. Power ( Album Version ) 8:15.
Complete your Lipps, Inc. collection. Saved by. Selliahenne. USED VINYL RECORD 12 inch 33 rpm vinyl LP Released in 1982, Kissing to Be Clever is the debut album by the English band Culture Club (Epic/Virgin Records AL 38398 FE 38398) Side 1: Do You Really Want. Price Match Guarantee.
Not really necessary but a nice addition anyways. The downside to this remastered version is the sound quality. To me the music sounds flat when compared to my original album which I still own. Even my cassette sounds far better than this remastered version. In closing BBR releases are hit or miss, some sounding better than others.
miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014. - Mouth To Mouth. 01- Funkytown (7:48) 02- All Night Dancing (8:20) 03- Rock It (5:40) 04- Power (8:15) 05- Funkytown (Single Version) (4:00) 06- All Night Dancing (Single Version) (3:10) 07- Rock It (Single Version) (3:19) 08- Power (Single Version) (2:56). Label: Big Break Records – CDBBR 0130 Format: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Super Jewel Box Country: UK Released: 24 Sep 2012 Genre: Electronic Style: Disco.
Lipps In. s first release was a 1979 single, "Rock It", on Greenberg's own Flight imprint. The act released its debut album Mouth to Mouth in late 1979. The second single from this album, "Funkytown", spent four weeks at on both the Billboard Hot 100 and on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play charts in the United States. The 7" single sold over two million copies within a few months and was awarded a platinum record within the same year of its release. It reached in the United Kingdom and was a hit throughout the world. Lipps In. s later singles.
Mouth to Mouth is the debut album by American disco act Lipps Inc. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Find sources: "Mouth to Mouth" Lipps Inc. album – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message). 1979 studio album by Lipps Inc. Mouth to Mouth. Studio album by.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||All Night Dancing
Piano [Solo] – Ivan Rafowitz
|5||Funkytown (Single Version)||4:01|
|6||All Night Dancing (Single Version)||3:11|
|7||Rock It (Single Version)||3:20|
|8||Power (Single Version)||2:56|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Licensed From – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Break Records
- Copyright (c) – Big Break Records
- Marketed By – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design – Gribbitt!, Michael Kevin Lee
- Backing Vocals – Cynthia Johnson, Dana Greenberg, Joyce Lapinsky, Marylin & Danny, Steven Greenberg, Vera Jenkins
- Bass – Terry Grant
- Design [Bbr Logo Designs] – Colin Elliot
- Design [Cd Booklet], Design [Bbr Logo Designs] – Paul Bevoir
- Drums, Synthesizer, Percussion, Keyboards, Vocals, Bass – Steven Greenberg
- Engineer – David Rivkin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Severson
- Executive Producer – Steven Productions
- Guitar – David Rivkin, Tom Riopelle
- Horns – Bruce Allard, Dale Mendenhal*, Jack Gillespie , Richard Jorgensen
- Illustration – Jan Kovaleski, Michael Kevin Lee
- Keyboards – Ivan Rafowitz
- Lead Vocals – Cynthia Johnson
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Other [Charts By] – Scott Jones
- Producer, Written-By – Steven Greenberg
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Roger Dumas
- Reissue Producer [Associate] – Sean C. Lang*
- Reissue Producer [Associate], Liner Notes, Interviewer, Research – Christian John Wikane
- Reissue Producer [Associate], Sleeve [Original Credits Transribed] – Leon Fort
- Reissue Producer, Remastered By [Digitally] – Wayne A. Dickson
- Remastered By [Additional] – Nick Robbins
- Research [Audio] – Roddie Gibb
- Research [Tape, Vault] – Andy Skurow
- Sleeve [Memorabilia Scans] – Mal Mace*, Steven Greenberg
- Technician [Tape Transfers] – Pete Doell*
- Violin – Bob Zelnick, Brian Mintz, Bruce Allard, Herman Straka, Karl Nashan
- Vocals [Vocal Assistant] – Sandy Atlas
NotesIssued in a Super Jewel Box, with a 16-page booklet featuring band photographs and extensive liner notes.
There are no track durations given on the release.
℗ 1979 The Island Def Jam Music Group under license from Universal Music Operations Ltd.
This Compilation ℗ & © 2012 Big Break Records.
Made in EC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 013929 043039
- Barcode (String): 5013929043039
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): www.keyproduction.co.uk CDBBR0130 01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): KEYPRODUCTION.CO.UK CDBBR0130 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI AEW36
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI AEW50
- Rights Society: MCPS
- ASIN: B008PDROBW
|NBLP 7197||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (LP, Album, 18 )||Casablanca||NBLP 7197||US||1979|
|NBLP 7197||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (LP, Album, 25 )||Casablanca||NBLP 7197||US||1980|
|7268 029||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (Cass, Album)||Casablanca||7268 029||Germany||1979|
|1077||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (LP, Album)||BLAM||1077||Turkey||1980|
|7197||Lipps, Inc.||Mouth To Mouth (LP, Album, 18)||Casablanca||7197||Uruguay||1979|