Johnny J. Blair - Fire album
Style: Gospel, Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock
Date of release: 2000
Size MP3: 1619 mb
Size FLAC: 1710 mb
Format: DXD AHX ADX ASF MMF WMA VOC
Johnny J Blair is an artist whose work has garnered praise from rock legends Cliff Richard to Beach Boys mastermind Brian Wilson. via a cast of diverse characters creating pop music with a conscience. - C. Brian Jasper, Goldmine Magazine. I immediately liked the sitive, fresh, non-fashion po.
For over 20 years, Blair has issued acclaimed recordings- from the new wave concept album DOOR IN THE WATER, to the soulful masterwork FIRE, to the bare-knuckled acoustic agitpop of TREADMARKS, to the Ziggy Stardust meets PET SOUNDS of GRATEFUL to the glam-tango tinged masterwork I LIKE THE STREET.
Johnny Lee Jackson (August 28, 1969 – October 3, 2008), professionally known as Johnny "J", was a Mexican American multi-platinum songwriter, music producer and rapper best known for his early career with Death Row Records and for his work with 2Pac for Me Against the World, All Eyez on Me as well as his posthumous albums. He was born in Juárez, Mexico, in 1969 and raised in South Central Los Angeles. Johnny "J" was co-owner and CEO of Klock Work Entertainment.
This came from 1998 sessions that led to my FIRE album. Upon revisitation, it works as a funky surf-spy guitar instrumental. Tim Breon engineered. from DEATH, GOD, LOVE, & MONEY (a compilation 1990 - 2000), released April 26, 2011 JJB: bass, drum programs, guitars, keyboards, percussion.
Exotic Animals & Beaches of Pennsylvnia. мы улучшили вашПлейлист дня и другие умные плейлисты.
Train Tracks in the Snow, by Johnny J. Blair "Singer at Large". 19 Aralık, 10:21 · Herkese Açık. Johnny J Blair: Singer at Large Music Page bir bağlantı paylaştı. RECORD OF THE WEEK: "Train Tracks in the Snow" (a Christmas single B-side) Johnny J Blair on Patreon. 19 Aralık, 10:09 · Herkese Açık. THE WEEK: "Train Tracks in the Snow" (a Christmas single B-side).
|1||Dancin By The River (Urban BBQ Mix)||5:29|
|2||People Medley: Everyday People / Fishers Of Men / One For The Pastor||4:44|
|4||All Things Are Possible||4:22|
|5||One Wonderful Smile||5:15|
|6||Love, Love Alone||3:31|
|7||A Little Industrial Nachtmusik||3:23|
|9||Dancin' By The River (Tex-Mex Garage Band Mix)||3:37|
|10||Throw The First Stone||7:51|
|11||Man Of Sorrows||5:23|
- Accordion, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Drums, Drum Machine, Percussion, Violin, Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals, Songwriter, Producer – Johnny J. Blair
- Acoustic Guitar – Tim Breon (tracks: 3)
- Acoustic Guitar, Songwriter, Co-producer – Davy Jones (tracks: 7)
- Arranged By, Drum Programming, Electric Guitar, Electric Piano – Dan Rielly (tracks: 6)
- Bass – Jair-Rohm Parker Wells (tracks: 2), Jerry Renino (tracks: 10)
- Drum Programming, Mixed By – Rusty Richards
- Drums – Bill Matlack, Jr. (tracks: 9)
- Drums, Narrator – John Jabo Starks (tracks: 2)
- Drums, Songwriter – Sandy Gennaro (tracks: 10)
- Electric Guitar – Chuck Anthony (tracks: 2), Kjell Segebrant (tracks: 2)
- Electric Guitar, Sampler, Synthesizer, Effects, Songwriter, Co-producer – John Bechdel (tracks: 7)
- Electric Guitar, Songwriter – Wayne Avers (tracks: 10)
- Engineer – Bil Bryant (tracks: 2, 10), Willi Ort
- Harmony Vocals – Linda Wheatley (tracks: 2), evinrude (tracks: 9)
- Harmony Vocals, Narrator – Bridget Purifoy (tracks: 6), Cassie Blair (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 10, 11), Margot Mazzolla (tracks: 6)
- Mixed By – Tim Breon
- Narrator – Erik Nielsen (tracks: 6), Myra Teasley (tracks: 1), Pastor Sidney D. Wheatley (tracks: 2)
- Narrator, Vocals – Davy Jones (tracks: 6)
- Percussion – Henry Gibson (tracks: 2), Richard Allen (tracks: 2)
- Rap – "Lady A" Adrienne Blanton (tracks: 8), MiStA Sand (tracks: 1)
- Rap, Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Monette Newsuan (tracks: 2, 4, 10, 11)
- Saxophone – Carl Stevens (tracks: 2)
- Songwriter – Sylvester Stewart (tracks: 2)
- Sound Designer – Power F/X
- Strings – Felix String Quartet (tracks: 10)
NotesA vocally harmonic marriage of high-energy dance rhythms and world beats layered with gospel, psychedelia, and American-roots music. The eclectic guest list of musicians & contributors includes "Pistol" Allen (Motown), John Bechdel (Fear Factory, Ministry), Sandy Gennaro (Joan Jett, Cyndi Lauper, Monkees), Master Henry Gibson (Curtis Mayfield), Davy Jones* (Monkees), Dan Rielly (Funk Dub Division), Jab'O Starks (James Brown), and an assortment of rappers, soloists, and gospel singers. It is Blair's biggest seller, with every track receiving airplay around the world. FIRE was reissued in 2007 by Wampus Multimedia with a different catalog number. *His voice also appears on a hidden track.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 660355807626