Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - Tribute album
Style: Big Band
Date of release: 1981
Size MP3: 1927 mb
Size FLAC: 1430 mb
Format: MP1 AU RA MMF AA MP4 MOD
Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass. Tribute (LP, Album). Pausa Records, Pausa Records. Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass.
Award-winning composer Rob McConnell and his Boss Brass big band was a fixture on the Canadian jazz scene. The group was composed of Canada’s premiere jazz musicians, and many of their over two dozen albums have become collectors’ items for big band enthusiasts world-wide. Tribute was the second of three albums released by MPS. The album contains the compositions of six major musicians, all of who. ere taken from us in the prime of their lives and careers (McConnell). Alto sax great Cannonball Adderley’s Things Are Getting Better is a moderate-swinging gem that’s gotta.
The Clarinet Is Black And Blue. Lullaby of the Leaves. You Took Advantage Of Me. 05:59. It's Hard To Find One. 06:15. Things Are Getting Better.
Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers. The Waltz I Blew for You. Rob McConnell.
Masterpieces - The Singers Unlimited. Tribute - Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass. We were unable to load Disqus. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide.
Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - The Waltz You Knew Was Blue. Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - The Back Beat. Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - The Clarinet Is Black And Blue. Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - A Tribute To Art Fern. Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - Santa Claus Blues.
Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - The Jazz Album Scans booklet front. Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - Big Band Jazz. 10. Porgy & Bess Suite. 03. Runaway Hormones. 06. A Tribute To Art Fern. 08. Good Morning Irene. 02. Keep Me In Your Heart. Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - Again, Vol. 1 (LP).
Album · 1980 · 6 Songs. Tribute Rob McConnell. Listen on Apple Music. More By Rob McConnell. See All. Music of the 'X' Zone. Atras da Porta.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Things Are Getting Better
Soloist – Moe KoffmanWritten-By – J. Adderley*, E. Jefferson*
Soloist – Ed Bickert, Eugene AmaroWritten-By – Gary McFarland
Soloist – Ian McDougall, Rob McConnellWritten-By – Frank Rosolino
|B1||Peace / Blue Silver
Soloist – Guida Basso, Sam NotoWritten-By – Blue Mitchell
Soloist – James Dale*Written-By – Bill Evans
Soloist – Jerry TothWritten-By – Paul Desmond
|B3b||(Memories Of You)
Performer – Don Thompson
- Record Company – MPS International AG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pausa Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – MPS International AG
- Distributed By – Pausa Records
- Published By – Orpheum Music
- Published By – MJQ Music
- Published By – Composers Music
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass, Piano – Don Thompson
- Arranged By, Liner Notes – Rob McConnell
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Rick Wilkins
- Drums – Terry Clarke
- Engineer [Assistant] – Colin Murphy
- Engineer, Producer – Phil Sheridan
- Flute, Alto Saxophone – Jerry Toth
- Flute, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Moe Koffman
- Flute, Baritone Saxophone – Bob Leonard
- Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Eugene Amaro
- French Horn – Brad Warnaar, George Stimpson
- Graphics – Lexington Avenue West
- Guitar – Ed Bickert
- Percussion – Marty Morell
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Three Leg Productions
- Piano, Electric Piano – James Dale*
- Producer – Rob McConnell
- Trombone – Dave McMurdo, Ron Hughes
- Trombone [Associate Lead] – Bob Livingston
- Trombone [Lead] – Ian McDougall
- Trumpet [Associate Lead], Flugelhorn [Flugal Horn] – Erich Traugott
- Trumpet [Lead], Flugelhorn [Flugal Horn] – Arnie Chycoski
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flugal Horn] – Dave Woods , Guido Basso, Sam Noto
NotesⓅ 1981 Pausa Records, Inc
Recorded at McClear Place Studios, Toronto.
Catalog number PR7106 on the center labels, but only 7106 on jacket back and spine.
Published by (as printed on rear coverr):
A1: Orpheum Music BMI
A2: MJQ Music BMI
A3: Composers Music ASCAP
B1: Biggie Publ ASCAP
Linked as exact profiles available
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A etched): 7106 A Km D PRC- C - i - I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B etched): 7106 B Km D PRC- C - i - I
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|0068.276||Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass||Tribute (LP, Album)||MPS Records||0068.276||Germany||1982|
|MPS 15.574||Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass||Tribute (LP, Album)||MPS Records||MPS 15.574||France||1982|
|JS-117||Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass*||Tribute (LP, Album)||MPS Records||JS-117||Spain||1983|