Billy Hallquist - Travelin' album
Style: Folk Rock
Date of release: 1975
Size MP3: 1786 mb
Size FLAC: 1357 mb
Format: FLAC RA APE TTA MPC AHX MP3
Billy Hallquist (Guitar and Vocals) with Al Heigl (Guitar). this MUST BE THE PLACE with Bill Carlson. Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1976, WCCO-TV. Ain't no words to tell the world how good it made me feel to work with you on the Travelin' album" - Al Heigl.
Billy Hallquist – Travelin'. Label: Mill City Records – MCR-7501. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Quadraphonic. Country: US. Released: 1975. A6: title NOT printed on label and cover (Duration only); additional guitars loaned by Kevin Odegard, Carrie Caldwell, Keith Gause, Billy Vaught, Jim Hauch and John Sterner. comes with printed insert-sheet.
Billy Hallquist – Travelin' lyrics. I don't know where I'm going But I know that I want To go there with you. We're gonna sing and play Have us a working holiday Crowd's gonna sing along too. Travelin' makes me high - Watch the world go by my window. We might just end up In Carnegie Hall Cause you know I don't think too small. I ain't tryin' to fool you This ain't a Sunday School, You know, The Bible tells me s. ravelin' makes me high - Watch the world go by my window. Changing faces, Changing places, Changing times
Billy Hallquist was born Oct. 19, 1949 in Sioux Falls, SD, USA. In 1951, He was stricken with Polio, but survived after several months in the hospital. But, Billy lobbied for another singer who eventually took over the vocal duties. However, Billy did agree to sing lead on one track, "Summertime Children". Persephone" did much to establish Billy as a solo artist and was followed up by a 2nd solo release in 1976, "Travelin"' on Mill City Records. During this period Billy appeared with such major acts as Jerry Jeff Walker, Michael Johnson, Barefoot Jerry and comedian Jimmy Walker ("Good Times"). In 1976 Billy Hallquist helped form "he . Band and performed with them throughout the Mid-West .
Billy Hallquist Persephone LP Orion Records S-80-462-2823 Billy Hallquist Travelin’ LP 1976 Mill City Records MCR 7501. Jeff Harrington Quiet Corner LP 1975 Programme Records 2402 Jean Hart and Friends The Open Door LP Sound 80 Records 873-3822. Whitesidewalls The Whitesidewalls Rock ‘N’ Roll Revue (second album- black cover LP 1982 Spiff-Ola Records 897. Whitestone Whitestone LP 1975 Sound 80 Records 644-3414S Whole Wheat All the Balloons LP 1977 Uptown 10001 Robin and Linda Williams Robin and Linda Williams LP Flashlight Records 3003 Robin and Linda Williams Harmony LP 1981 June Appal Records 040 Robin and Linda Williams Shenandoah Moon LP 1977 Symposium Records 2007 Robin and Linda Williams with Peter Ostroushko Dixie Highway Sign.
Billy Hallquist lyrics.
Minnesotan Billy Hallquist's band Thundertree had released one album in the early ‘70s on the Roulette label before splitting up. In the aftermath of that breakup, Hallquist took a day job to finance the sessions for his first solo album, Persephone
Muswell Hillbillies is an album by the English rock group The Kinks. Released in November 1971, it was the band's first album for RCA Records. The album is named after the Muswell Hill area of North London, where band leader Ray Davies and guitarist Dave Davies grew up and the band formed in the early 1960s. The album introduces a number of working class figures and the stresses with which they must contend.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Pay The Penalty||4:06|
|A3||Pass Me By||3:37|
Composed By – Kevin Odegard
|B2||Bonnie & Ödie||4:58|
|B3||Ballad Of A Poor Man||8:28|
- Backing Vocals – Carrie Caldwell (tracks: B1, B2), Jim Hauck (tracks: A2), Joe Stanger (tracks: A2, A5, A6,), Kevin Odegard (tracks: A2, A6, )
- Banjo – Blueberry Bill (tracks: B1)
- Bass – Billy Hallquist (tracks: B2), Rick Miller
- Blues Harp – Billy Hallquist (tracks: B1), Bruce "The Creeper" Kurnow* (tracks: A5, B3)
- Body Percussion – Billy Hinckley (tracks: B1)
- Drums – Rick LiaBraaten
- Electric Guitar – Al Heigl (tracks: B3, B4), Billy Hallquist (tracks: A1, B3, )
- Engineer – David Rivkin
- Fiddle – Billy Hinckley (tracks: B1)
- Flute – Larry Ankrum (tracks: B3, B4)
- Guitar – Al Heigl (tracks: A1, B1, B3, B4), Billy Hallquist, Kevin Odegard (tracks: A1, )
- Jew's Harp – Ron Wydell (tracks: B1,)
- Mandolin – Billy Hinckley (tracks: B1)
- Mellotron – Keith Gause (tracks: A3)
- Music By – Billy Hallquist
- Piano – Larry Ankrum (tracks: A5, B2)
- Producer – Al Heigl
- Saxophone – Larry Ankrum (tracks: B4)
- Slide Guitar – Al Heigl (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, ), Billy Hallquist (tracks: A4)
- Twelve-String Guitar – Al Heigl (tracks: A1, A5, A6, B1, B3, B4), Billy Hallquist (tracks: A1, )
- Vocals – Billy Hallquist, Joe Stanger (tracks: B4), Kevin Odegard (tracks: B4)
- Words By – Billy Hallquist
NotesA6: title NOT printed on label and cover (Duration only);
additional guitars loaned by Kevin Odegard, Carrie Caldwell, Keith Gause, Billy Vaught, Jim Hauch and John Sterner.
comes with printed insert-sheet.