Guitar Mac & Blues Express - Boiling Point #2 album
Title: Boiling Point #2
Style: Electric Blues
Date of release: 1999
Size MP3: 1152 mb
Size FLAC: 1528 mb
Format: WAV MP1 TTA DTS MP2 AC3 DMF
Guitar Mac and His Blues Express. When you think of the blues, you think . King, Muddy Water. and of course, that guitar that speaks to yo. .It’s that signature sound that identifies this style of music instantaneously. The guitar tells the story, as a second voice. This style of music is very deep, very emotional, full of dynamics and intensity .
Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. 14 Songs, 57 Minutes. Southern Culture Guitar Mac Blues Express. Listen on Apple Music.
Guitar Mac & Blues Express.
Album: River City Shuffle, 2008. Has been played on. Switzerland 1. M - Blues Radio.
Fleetwood Mac in Chicago is an album by the rock band Fleetwood Mac. It was the result of a recording session in early 1969 at Chess Records in Chicago (home to Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, et a. with Fleetwood Mac, then a young British blues band, and a number of famous Chicago blues artists from whom they drew inspiration. The album has also been released, with slightly different track listings, under the titles Blues Jam at Chess and Blues Jam in Chicago Volumes One and Two.
|4||From The Head||8:23|
|6||Early One Morning||4:31|
|8||Going Down To Louisiana||4:17|
|9||C for California||4:25|
|10||My Baby Gone||4:27|
|11||Mr. Space Captain||4:34|
|12||Mutty & Buggy||3:58|
- Bass – Greg King (tracks: 3,6,9,10), Tim Hausmann (tracks: 1,2,4,5,7,8,11,12)
- Drums – Eric Maxwell (tracks: 1,2,4,5,7,8,11,12), Scott Luwisch (tracks: 3,6,9,10)
- Guitar – Chris Manning (tracks: 3,6,9), Gary Miron (tracks: 4,12), Louis Deville (tracks: 10)
- Harp – Bill Owens (tracks: 2,4,12), Tom Whinnery (tracks: 10)
- Keyboards – Rene Warren (tracks: 1,2,4,5,7,8,11,12)
- Lead Guitar – Grant Urias (tracks: 1 to 9,11,12), Ronnie Steward (tracks: 10)
- Vocals, Slide Guitar – Guitar Mac
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2706648572 4