John Henry Kurtz - Reunion album
Style: Blues Rock, Country Rock, Classic Rock
Date of release: 1972
Size MP3: 1237 mb
Size FLAC: 1597 mb
Format: ADX XM FLAC DXD MP2 MOD APE
Complete your John Henry Kurtz collection. Reunion (LP, Album).
Drift Away" is a song by Mentor Williams written in 1970 and originally recorded by John Henry Kurtz on his 1972 album Reunion. Mentor Williams was a country songwriter, and John Henry Kurtz was an actor and swamp rock singer. It was later given to soul singer Dobie Gray and guitarist Greg Reilly for whom it became a surprise international hit; and the best known version. In 1973 the song became Dobie Gray's biggest hit, peaking at on the Billboard Hot 100 and certified gold by the RIAA
This song is by John Henry Kurtz and appears on the album Reunion (1972). Day after day I'm more confusedBut I look for the light in the pouring rain, oh yeahYou know that's a game that I hate to loseAnd I'm feelin' the strainNow, ain't it a shame. Give me the beat boys and free my soulWell, I wanna get lost in the rock and roll and drift awayGive me the beat boys and free my soulWell, I wanna get lost in the rock and roll and drift away.
Light Shine John Henry Kurtz. Danny's Song John Henry Kurtz. Songbird John Henry Kurtz. Drift Away John Henry Kurtz. Cherokee Go With It (Shave remix) Henry John Morgan.
John Henry качать онлайн, как и Tom Paley - John Henry, Blue Sun - John Henry, Big Walter Horton - John Henry, The Ramsey Lewis Trio - John Henry, Henry John Morgan - Cherokee Go With It (Shave remix). You Give Me Something Good To Think About. It Never Hurts To Be Nice To Somebody. Get On The Right Road. Theo And Weird Henry.
Reunion (LP, Album, Promo). Reunion (CD, Album, RE, SHM). Category Country Year.
|A3||Rock & Roll Love Song For Rosie||3:43|
|B1||Get On The Right Road||2:58|
|B2||The Brand New Tennessee Waltz||4:42|
|B3||It Never Hurts To Be Nice To Somebody||3:30|
|B4||You Give Me Something Good To Think About||4:04|
|B5||Everything Has Got To Be Free||3:26|
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Carol Carmichael, Dan Walsh, Denny Brooks, Harvey Price, Kenny Loggins, Linda Sorger, Rita Jean Bodine
- Banjo – Doug Dillard
- Bass Guitar – David Jackson , Ray Pohlman, Sherman Hayes
- Cello – Jesse Ehrlich
- Drums – Bob Lanning, Jim Gordon, Russ Kunkel
- Guitar, Electric Guitar – Bill Eucker
- Guitar, Guitar [Rhythm] – Ben Benay
- Guitar, Steel Guitar – Jeff Baxter
- Organ – Michael Omartian
- Percussion – Steve Barri
- Percussion, Vocals [Main] – John Henry Kurtz*
- Piano – Don Randi, Larry Knechtel, Michael Omartian
- Producer – Dan Walsh, Harvey Price, Steve Barri
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Guitar – David Bennett Cohen*
- Saxophone – Jim Horn
- Viola – Samuel Boghossian
- Violin – Peggy Bradley, Robert Simpson , Sid Sharp*, William Kurash*
|ABCX-742||John Henry Kurtz*||Reunion (LP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCX-742||US||1972|
|ABCX-742, ABCX742||John Henry Kurtz*||Reunion (LP, Album)||ABC Records, ABC Records||ABCX-742, ABCX742||Canada||1972|
|ABCX-742||John Henry Kurtz*||Reunion (LP, Album, Promo)||ABC Records||ABCX-742||US||1972|
|SPB 1068||John Henry Kurtz*||Reunion (LP, Album)||Probe||SPB 1068||UK||1972|
|UICY-15468||John Henry Kurtz*||Reunion (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Geffen Records||UICY-15468||Japan||2016|