The Watson Twins - Southern Manners album
Title: Southern Manners
Date of release: 2005
Size MP3: 1438 mb
Size FLAC: 1539 mb
Format: TTA WMA AAC VOX DMF VOC DXD
Leigh and Chandra Watson, 2006. Background information. In 2006 the Watson Twins released their debut EP, Southern Manners, almost simultaneously with Rabbit Fur Coat, their collaboration with singer-songwriter Jenny Lewis. Their album Fire Songs was released on June 24, 2008 and on February 9, 2010 they released "Talking To You, Talking To Me" both on Vanguard Records. The group recorded a version of the Neil Young song "Powderfinger" for the American Laundromat Records compilation charity album titled Cinnamon Girl - Women Artists Cover Neil Young for Charity, released in February 2008.
Album Southern Manners. Southern Manners Lyrics. Well I can't tell you why I left you And I don't quite know why I'm here But nothing has moved my spirit Since I saw you late last year. Every lover knows a reason And every woman has felt the same Although our minds record each heartache A little lovin' can take away the pain
Album · 2006 · 8 Songs. Southern Manners The Watson Twins.
This song is by The Watson Twins and appears on the album Southern Manners (2006). Well I can't tell you why I left youAnd I don't quite know why I'm hereBut nothing has moved my spiritSince I saw you late last year. Every lover knows a reasonAnd every woman has felt the sameAlthough our minds record each heartacheA little lovin' can take away the pain. Hold me, hold me, hold me closeCaress my shoulders and my toesMake forget what I can'tBe my lover and my man.
5. Shoot The Lights Out. 8. What’ll I Do. More albums from The Watson Twins: Talking To You, Talking To Me by The Watson Twins. Fire Songs by The Watson Twins. View all albums . About.
Complete your The Watson Twins collection.
|1||Friend And Foe||3:55|
|2||Time Of My Life||5:08|
|5||Shoot The Lights Out||4:38|
|8||What'll I Do||5:37|
- Recorded At – Everest Analog Recorders
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Manufactured By – www.cdforge.com
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer [Arp], Bass, Percussion – J. Soda
- Drums, Percussion, Bass, Lap Steel Guitar, Guitar, Glockenspiel, Keyboards [Casiotone], Vocals [Additional] – Russ Pollard
- Engineer, Producer, Mixed By – J. Soda, Russ Pollard, The Watson Twins
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Aram Arslanian
- Mastered By – JJ Golden
- Organ, Piano – Brian Lebarton
- Vocals [Additional] – Jenny Lewis
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar [Nylon String] – Chandra Watson
- Vocals, Instruments [Electribe] – Leigh Watson
- Written-By – Chandra Watson, Leigh Watson
NotesRecorded at Everest Analog Recorders in Los Angeles CA.
(c) 2005 Chandra Watson BMI / Leigh Watson BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 751937284321
- Matrix / Runout: 7692 - TWT001 WWW.CDFORGE.COM 122305
|CTX305CD||The Watson Twins||Southern Manners (CD, Album)||Shock||CTX305CD||Australia||2005|