Utopia - Deface The Music album
Title: Deface The Music
Style: Pop Rock, Art Rock
Date of release: 1980
Size MP3: 1498 mb
Size FLAC: 1808 mb
Format: DMF MP1 MP4 XM ASF ADX TTA
Rundgren is able to write songs that evoke specific eras of the Beatles' career and have them be funny without being a slave to parody. Like the Rutles, this music works well on its own merits and, unlike the Rutles, Rundgren is as credible with "Penny Lane" psychedelia ("Hoi Poloi") or "Eleanor Rigby" chamber-pop ("Life Goes On") as he is with Merseybeat ("I Just Want to Touch You," "Crystal Ball").
Band –Utopia Album –Deface The Music Year –2019 Genre –Pop rock Quality – MP3 CBR 320 KBPS.
Pepper-era music of The Beatles. Though the album received some positive critical notices, the move away from new wave derailed the band's career momentum. Utopia managed to hold on to their cult status throughout the '80s with their albums, concert performances and videos that were shown on MTV in its early years.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Deface the Music" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. The word was coined in Greek by Sir Thomas More for his 1516 book Utopia, describing a fictional island society in the Atlantic Ocean. The term has been used to describe both intentional commun. ore . Year: 1980.
정보. 1 Hoi Polloi Utopia 가사 재생. 2 Silly Boy Utopia 가사 재생. 3 Everybody Else Is Wr. .
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Deface the Music (1980). was sampled in. Sound of the City by Black Milk (2005).
|A1||I Just Want To Touch You||2:00|
|A3||Where Does The World Go To Hide||1:41|
|A6||That's Not Right||2:37|
|A7||Take It Home||2:53|
|B2||Life Goes On||2:21|
|B3||Feel Too Good||3:04|
|B6||Everybody Else Is Wrong||3:38|
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Alchemedia Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bearsville Records
- Copyright (c) – Bearsville Records
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Published By – Unearthly Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fiction Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Utopia Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction – John Wagman
- Design – The Creative Directors Inc.
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Andersen
- Engineer, Mixed By – Todd Rundgren
- Illustration – Jane Millett
- Management – Eric Gardner
- Photography By – Kenneth Siegel
- Producer – Todd Rundgren, Utopia
- Written-By – Utopia
NotesCapitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester pressing, as indicated by "WW" and Winchester rifle in runouts.
© ℗ 1980 Bearsville Records
All songs published by Unearthly Music, Inc./Fiction Music, Inc. - BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-23487-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, except STERLING stamped): BRK-1-3487-WW1 #5 -----◁ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): BRK-2-3487-WW1 #4 -----◁
- Rights Society: BMI
|BRK 3487||Utopia||Deface The Music (LP, Album, Mon)||Bearsville||BRK 3487||US||1980|
|EMS CD 760||Utopia||Deface The Music (CD, Album)||Bearsville||EMS CD 760||Europe||Unknown|
|VICP-63463||Utopia||Deface The Music (CD, Album)||Bearsville||VICP-63463||Japan||2006|
|8122-70873-2||Utopia||Deface The Music (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rhino Records||8122-70873-2||Germany||Unknown|
|BRK 3487||Utopia||Deface The Music (Cass, Album)||Bearsville||BRK 3487||US||1980|