Tones On Tail - Go! album
Style: Leftfield, Synth-pop
Date of release: 1984
Size MP3: 1505 mb
Size FLAC: 1558 mb
Format: MPC AIFF VOX MOD AHX WAV ADX
Produced by Tones On Tail. Album The Album Pop. Go! Lyrics. GO! Living it up. -ya-ya -ya-ya -ya-ya -ya-ya.
During their short tenure together, Tones On Tail created some of the most inventive, arresting and tongue-in-cheek "pop" music until the group disbanded after an US Tour in late 1984. Ash and Haskins went on to reunite with their Bauhaus bandmate David J in Love And Rockets in 1985.
Album Name Tones on Tail. Type EP. Data de aparición 1982. Estilo MusicalGothic Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum0.
Watch the video for Go! (club mix) from Tones on Tail's Everything! for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Connect to this site.
Tones On Tail has 3,619 members. When the medicine isn't working, just put a smile on your face and try to put the pieces back together. Tones On Tail - When You're Smiling. Burning Skies (12") 1983 Goth Rock Situation Two.
The Tones on Tail track "Go!" was one of the sample sources for Moby's "Go". Go!" was used during a rave scene in the 1991 Beverly Hills, 90210 episode "U4EA", during a class reunion disco scene in the 1997 film Grosse Point Blank, during a party scene in the 2003 film Party Monster, for a 2008 Ford Motor Company commercial for the Mercury Mariner, in a 2015 trailer for the second season of the Adult Swim.
Tones On Tail Format: Vinyl.
- Manufactured By – Polygram Inc.
- Distributed By – Polygram Distribution Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet
- Lacquer Cut At – Disques SNB Ltée.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records of Canada, Ltd.
- Licensed From – Beggars Banquet
- Engineer – Derek Tomkins*, Pete Hawkins
- Lacquer Cut By – EL*
- Producer, Written-By – Tones On Tail
- Written-By – Daniel Ash
NotesMade in Canada
Taken from the album and cassette "The Album POP"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched runout): SOV-2350A SNB 230 EL DM-21
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched runout): SOV-2350B SNB 230 EL DM-94
- Pressing Plant ID (Don Mills, etched in runouts): DM-
- Other (Stamped in runouts): 21 / 94
|SOVX 2350||Tones On Tail||Go! (12")||Vertigo, Beggars Banquet||SOVX 2350||Canada||1984|