Doris - Baklje Ivanjske album
Title: Baklje Ivanjske
Style: Ballad, Vocal
Date of release: 1995
Size MP3: 1162 mb
Size FLAC: 1125 mb
Format: AIFF WMA TTA DTS DXD WMA MIDI
Baklje Ivanjske, 1995. Baklje Ivanjske, 1995. Neću Propast Ja, 03:24. Tako Je Dobro, 03:18. Sto Puta Na Dan, 03:33. JEDINI (after midnight version), 03:55.
The Doris Day Christmas Album.
Ispuni Mi Zadnju Želju.
other tracks: Doris Dragović, Mladen Bodalec. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Doris Dragović, Mladen Bodalec Baklje Ivanjske.
Download MP3. Doris Dragović. Doris Dragović, Mladen Bodalec, Doris Dragović, Mladen Bodalec.
Doris is the debut studio album by American rapper Earl Sweatshirt. It was released on August 20, 2013, by Columbia Records, Odd Future Records, and Tan Cressida Records. Doris follows his first mixtape Earl, which was released in 2010 when he was sixteen. After returning from a forced stay in a Samoan boarding school, he began working on his debut album and signed a deal with Columbia, rather than Odd Future's Odd Future Records.
The Best of Collection. 20 tracks · 6 October 2014. 10 tracks · 4 April 1999. 10 tracks · 3 April 1995. 20 godina s ljubavlju.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Što Mi Vrijedi Rano Leći||4:07|
|A4||Sto Puta Na Dan||3:30|
|A5||Da Si Tu
Music By, Lyrics By – P. Grašo*
Vocals [Guest] – Mladen Bodalec
|B2||Neću Propast Ja||3:22|
|B3||Tako Je Dobro
Music By – Z. Runjić*
|B4||Jedini (After Midnight Version)||3:51|
|B5||Ovo Je Naša Krv
Lyrics By – B. Zlatanović*
- Recorded At – Studio Mrduljaš
- Mixed At – Studio Mrduljaš
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GIS-Skalinada
- Copyright (c) – GIS-Skalinada
- Arranged By, Programmed By – R. Kazinoti*
- Backing Vocals – Alemka Milano*, Brankica Brodarić, Mladen Magud
- Design – Joško Bajić
- Executive Producer – Edwin Softić
- Guitar – Mladen Magud, Zlatko Brodarić
- Lyrics By – V. Huljić* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4)
- Music By – T. Huljić* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Photography By – Jadran Babić
- Producer – Remi Kazinoti
- Supervised By – Tonči Huljić
NotesRecorded and mixed at Tomislav Mrduljaš's studio, Split, October 1995.
A1 from "Melodije Hrvatskog Jadrana '95"
A2 from "Zagrebfest '95"
B5 from "Melodije Hrvatskog Jadrana '94"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3850125072034
- Rights Society: HDS-BIEM
|CD D 5072034||Doris*||Baklje Ivanjske (CD, Album)||Croatia Records||CD D 5072034||Croatia||1995|