Sparks - Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat album
Title: Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
Date of release: 1984
Size MP3: 1981 mb
Size FLAC: 1339 mb
Format: VQF MMF AA AHX AU APE DTS
Pulling Rabbits Out of a Hat Lyrics. I'll grab the sun and the moon I'll hold the world in my hand These things are easy for me I can't make you understand. Pulling rabbits out of a hat Pulling rabbits out of a hat All I get is polite applause Applause, applause, applause Applause, applause. Marvel at heaven and hell (Marvel at heaven and hell) Gasp at the Champs-Elysees (Gasp at the Champs-Elysees). Raise the Titanic and then (Raise the Titanic and then) I see you turning away.
Recorded at Oasis Recording Studios, Los Angeles, California. Track durations not printed on release. Digipak with enclosed 12 page booklet featuring a February 2013 essay by Chris Welch. Matrix, Runout: Sony DADC A0102098198-0101 13. Matrix, Runout (Mould Ring): A00. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553. Mould SID Code: IFPI 94V6. Label Code: LC 08065. Other Versions (5 of 12) View All. Cat.
Album Name Pulling Rabbits Out of a Hat. Type Album. Data de aparición 1984. Labels Atlantic Records Oglio Records. Estilo MusicalPop Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum3. 1. Pulling Rabbits Out of a Hat. 04:07.
Sparks In The Dark (Part Two). 3. Pretending To Be Drunk.
This album, alas, retains almost none of the good from In Outer Space and magnifies much of the bad (potential or realized) from that album, and the result is a disaster. This album is an excruciating listen in the same way that so many other 80s synth pop albums are excruciating, mostly due to the keyboards (too loud and glossy, and the "dramatic" moments are ridiculous) and production (way too shiny), but also due to songs that sound like they could have come from just about anybody at the time
Songs like the title track and "Everybody Move" have danceable grooves, and "Song That Sings Itself" and "Love Scenes" are surprisingly conventional love songs. In short, most of what made Sparks unique is absent on Pulling Rabbits Out of a Hat,.
|A1||Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat|
|A3||Pretending To Be Drunk|
|A5||With All My Might|
|B1||Sparks In The Dark (Part One)|
|B3||A Song That Sings Itself|
|B5||Kiss Me Quick|
|B6||Sparks In The Dark (Part Two)|
- Produced For – Tri Tec Music Ltd.
- Published By – Ron Mael And Russell Mael Music
- Recorded At – Oasis Recording Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Duplicated By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction, Design – Larry Vigon
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Leslie Bohem
- Drums – David Kendrick
- Engineer – Steve Bates
- Guitar [Endodyne], Synthesizer [Roland Guitar Synthesizers], Backing Vocals – Bob Haag
- Illustration – Stan Watts
- Keyboards [Additional] – John Thomas
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Written-By, Concept By – Ron Mael
- Mixed By – Brian Reeves, Dave Bianco*, Mick Guzauski
- Photography By – Jim Shea
- Producer – Ian Little
- Vocals, Written-By – Russell Mael
NotesRecorded at Oasis Studios, Los Angeles, California.
Produced by Ian Little for Tri Tec Music Ltd. on behalf of GME Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-80160-4
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678016042
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Cassette Shell on Top-Left): △
- Other (Timing Strip): O 5O O
- Pressing Plant ID: SR
|7 80160-1, 80160-1||Sparks||Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 80160-1, 80160-1||US||1984|
|7 80160-1||Sparks||Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat (LP, Album, All)||Atlantic||7 80160-1||US||1984|
|83828||Sparks||Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat (LP, Album)||Atlantic||83828||Argentina||1984|
|66160||Sparks||Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat (LP, Album)||Carrere||66160||France||1984|
|6.25 952, 6.25952 AO||Sparks||Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat (LP, Album)||Oasis, Oasis||6.25 952, 6.25952 AO||Germany||1984|