Roger Daltrey - Can't Wait To See The Movie album
Title: Can't Wait To See The Movie
Style: Pop Rock
Date of release: 1987
Size MP3: 1953 mb
Size FLAC: 1429 mb
Format: DMF WMA ASF MIDI AHX TTA XM
Under a Raging Moon is Roger Daltrey's sixth solo album issued in September 1985. The album reached No. 42 on the US charts, and the single "After the Fire", written by Pete Townshend, reached No. 48. It includes a tribute to Keith Moon, former drummer of The Who who died in 1978, on the track "Under a Raging Moon". In Canada, the album reached No. 33 on the RPM Magazine charts, and "After the Fire" reached No. 53.
The most under rated Roger Daltrey album ever. Hearts of Fire and Lover's Storm are true Daltrey classics,delivered with passion,power and emotion. Take Me Home and Alone in the Night descibe feelings of solitude that everyone can relate to at some time in their life;but sung in a way that is optimistic and gives hope that everything will come. good in the en. iracle of Love and Ready for Love continue on a similar theme,while When the Thunder Comes and The Price of Love remind us all of the turbulent and fragile nature of relationships . He is a terrific singer and an instrumental member of the infamous British band, The Who, as well.
Band Name Roger Daltrey. Album Name Can't Wait to See the Movie. Data de lançamento 1987. Labels Atlantic Records 10 Records. Estilo de MúsicaRock. Membros têm este álbum6. 2. When the Thunder Comes.
Recorded at Odyssey, The Townhouse, RAK, Eden, Mayfair, Secret Sound . Special thanks to Bill Curbishley and Robert Rosenberg.
Daltrey, who has proven with the Who he can pack a wallop vocally, reveals a kinder, gentler side of himself on Can't Wait to See the Movie. Instead of sounding like a revered musician, he announces himself like a sniveling school boy who has just parted ways with his first love. With the exception of "Lover's Storm," all the tunes come across as if he is holding back his natural fervor while spilling out aimless schlock about love and relationships. Knowing the potential that is harnessed within Daltrey, his half-hearted attempts at unleashing the pains built up by failed.
Roger Daltrey McVicar. Roger Daltrey Moonlighting: The Anthology. Roger Daltrey Best Of Rockers & Ballads. Roger Daltrey Anthology. Roger Daltrey Rocks In The Head.
Artist: Roger Daltrey. Album: Can't Wait To See The Movie. Can't Wait To See The Movie: Best 2 songs. Roger Daltrey - Balance On Wires 06:22. Roger Daltrey - Ready For Love 03:29. Roger Daltrey: best 2 tracks. Roger Daltrey, Slash - No More Mr. Nice Guy (as made famous by Alice Cooper) Hair Metal In Covers, 2009 03:39. Roger Daltrey - Sensation Tommy, 2000 04:36. Artist: Roger Daltrey. Album: As Long As I Have You. Genre: Rock. Roger Daltrey – Can’t Wait To See The Movie (2019).
CommunitySee All. 90,380 people like this. 88,998 people follow this. AboutSee All. Contact Roger Daltrey on Messenger. Artist · Musician/Band. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created - May 15, 2015. Roger Daltrey’s new album, The Who’s Tommy Orchestral has entered the Billboard Classical chart at Number 1, earning it the highest ranking debut award.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hearts Of Fire
Written-By – Russ Ballard
|A2||When The Thunder Comes
Written-By – Chas Sandford, Damon Metrebian
|A3||Ready For Love
Written-By – Kit Hain
|A4||Balance On Wires
Written-By – Don Snow, Roger Daltrey
|A5||Miracle OF Love
Written-By – Jimmy Scott , Mark Morgan
|B1||The Price Of Love
Written-By – David Foster , Jack Blades
|B2||The Heart Has It's Reasons
Written-By – Jimmy Scott
|B3||Alone In The Night
Written-By – Larry Lee , Richie Zito, Steve Bates, Tom Whitlock
Written-By – Gary Usher, Tom Kelly
|B5||Take Me Home
Written-By – Axel Bauer, Eli, Nigel Hinton, Roger Daltrey
- Produced For – Multi Media London Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bejubop Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bejubop Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Odyssey Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – RAK
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Recorded At – Secret Sound, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Chartmaker Studios
- Recorded At – Orca Studio
- Recorded At – Firehouse Studios, London
- Published By – Russell Ballard Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music
- Published By – Fallwater Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Air Bear Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Denise Barry Music
- Published By – Are Around The World Music Inc.
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Arranged By [Horns] – Richard Niles (tracks: B5)
- Backing Vocals – Annie McCaig, Chris Eaton, Jimmy Scott (tracks: B2), John Payne (tracks: B2), Lance Ellington, Mark Williamson, Miriam Stockley, Peter Beckett
- Bass – John Siegler
- Bass Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Phil Brown (tracks: B2)
- Concept By, Photography By – Graham Hughes
- Drums – Tony Beard
- Engineer – Alan Douglas
- Engineer [Assistant] – Noel Harris , Paul Batchelor, Roger Dobson
- Guitar – Chas Sandford, Clem Clempson, Gary Grainger, Michael Landau (tracks: B1)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Russ Ballard (tracks: A1)
- Keyboards – David Foster (tracks: B1), Don Snow (tracks: A4), John Van Tongeren, Mark Morgan (tracks: B2), Martin Ditcham, Nick Glennie-Smith
- Mixed By – Mark Wallis
- Overdubbed By [Drums] – Tris Imboden (tracks: B1)
- Remix – Marc Frank
- Saxophone – Bimbo Acock (tracks: B2), Gary Barnacle
- Saxophone, Synthesizer – David Boruff (tracks: B1)
- Synthesizer [Programming] – Michael Boddicker (tracks: B1)
- Typography, Design – Gary Warren
NotesComplete lyrics on inside cover foldout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed text): 0 7567-81759-4 7
- Other (Printed on cassette): AR
- Rights Society (A1, A2, A5, B2, B3, B4, B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B1, B3): BMI
|DIX 54||Roger Daltrey||Can't Wait To See The Movie (LP, Album)||10 Records||DIX 54||UK||1987|
|7 81759-2, 81759-2||Roger Daltrey||Can't Wait To See The Movie (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 81759-2, 81759-2||US||1987|
|78 17591||Roger Daltrey||Can't Wait To See The Movie (LP, Album)||Atlantic||78 17591||Canada||1987|
|CDIX 54||Roger Daltrey||Can't Wait To See The Movie (Cass, Album, Dol)||10 Records||CDIX 54||UK||1987|
|78 17594||Roger Daltrey||Can't Wait To See The Movie (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||78 17594||Canada||1987|