Po Go Bo - Po Go Bo album
Title: Po Go Bo
Style: Alternative Rock, Jazz-Rock, Modern Electric Blues
Date of release: 1988
Size MP3: 1532 mb
Size FLAC: 1933 mb
Format: WAV VOX WMA RA XM ASF AIFF
Go Bo Diddley is the second album by rock and roll pioneer Bo Diddley, released in July 1959. The album was Bo's first studio album and his first LP for Checker Records. Rolling Stone magazine ranked it number 214 on its The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. The B-side to the single "Hush Your Mouth", "Dearest Darling" was released June 1958 and also released on Bo Diddley's self-titled debut album.
Go Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Blues Rock Bo Diddley. 7. The Great Grandfather. 8. Oh Yea. 9. Don't Let It Go (Hold On to What You Got). 12. The Clock Strikes Twelve.
Not Now. Lo Go Bo - לוגו בו. g in Givatayim. CommunitySee all. 60 people like this. 62 people follow this. AboutSee All. Contact Lo Go Bo - לוגו בו on Messenger.
Play Go Bo Diddley album songs MP3 by Bo Diddley and download Go Bo Diddley songs on Gaana. Released by Universal Music Group Dec 2013 12 Tracks.
|A1||If I Were You||3:27|
|A2||Searching For Something||7:12|
|B1||Didn't Have To Hide||4:44|
|B2||Industrial Revolution Bluz||3:13|
|B3||Tribute To Roy Buchanan||2:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Campilongo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hip Baby Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Campilongo
- Copyright (c) – Hip Baby Publishing
- Recorded At – Flintstone Studio
- Alto Saxophone – Robert Haven
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements], Trombone – Donald Dally
- Artwork [Artistic Hand] – Adrian Schafgans, Lisa Crossett
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Arnold Elzy, Donna Franklin, Evan Laurence, Kat Maguire*
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Robin Banks
- Drum [Marching Drum] – Adrian Schafgans (tracks: A1)
- Drums – Tommy Kesecker
- Flamenco Guitar, Bass [Additional Bass] – Eric McCann (tracks: A2)
- Guitar [Swamp] – Joe Gore
- Guitar, Vocals – Jim Campilongo
- Harmonica – Josef Brinckmann
- Illustration [Nu-Tone Baby] – Rick Geary
- Keyboards – Henry Salvia, Marcus Akal Fillinger
- Music By, Words By – J. Campilongo*
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ydra Pardos
- Photography By [Sleeve Notes Photo] – Mark Leiloha*, Ydra Pardos
- Producer [Produced By] – Jim Campilongo, Marcus Akal Fillinger
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Fred Okert
"All material recorded on a Fostex E-16 and mastere don a Magnacord 10-28 during he months of June - August at Flintstone studios, San Francisco CA."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Runout Etched): S-20460 1 ((/
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Runout Etched): S-20461 1 ((/
- Rights Society: ASCAP