The Temptations - Truly For You album
Title: Truly For You
Date of release: 2019
Size MP3: 1497 mb
Size FLAC: 1155 mb
Format: MIDI MPC MP1 AAC VQF XM MOD
A Song for You is a 1975 album by The Temptations. It features two R&B hits: "Happy People" (originally intended for recording by its authors, The Commodores), and "Shakey Ground", one of the group's final R&B songs. The album features then-lead singer Dennis Edwards on the title track written by Leon Russell. Also featured are Richard Street and Melvin Franklin on the track "Firefly".
Truly For You (CD, Album). MOTD6119, MCD09108MD. If someone would post a sharper pic of the lyrics from the Japanese Import, that’d be great! Peace.
Tracklist: 1. Running, 2. Treat Her Like A Lady, 3. How Can You Say That It’s Over, 4. My Love Is True (Truly For You), 5. Memories, 6. Just To Keep You In My Life, 7. Set Your Love Right, 8. I’ll Keep My Light In My Window. 2. Treat Her Like A Lady. 3. How Can You Say That It’s Over. 4. My Love Is True (Truly For You). 6. Just To Keep You In My Life. 7. Set Your Love Right. 8.
The album that preceded this one (Back to Basics) introduced the group's new falsetto lead, Ron Tyson, who is also a remarkable tenor. To fill the departure of Dennis Edwards, this release introduces the electrifying vocals of Ali Ollie Woodson. As talented, competitive and competent as Edwards is, Woodson's sound is not only refreshing to fans of the Tempts, but to the music industry overall
Features Song Lyrics for The Temptations's Truly For You album. My Love Is True (Truly For You) Lyrics. The Temptations Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Truly for You The Temptations. 1. Running (Missing Lyrics). How Can You Say That It’s Over (Missing Lyrics). Just to Keep You in My Life (Missing Lyrics). Set Your Love Right (Missing Lyrics). I’ll Keep My Light in My Window (Missing Lyrics).
This album has an average beat per minute of 112 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Truly for You. Album starts at 92BPM, ends at 92BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Temptations.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Al McKay, Ralph JohnsonArranged By [Rhythm], Written-By – Zane Giles*, Phillip IngramWritten-By – Tony Haynes
|2||Treat Her Like A Lady
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Victor CarstarphenWritten-By – Ollie Woodson*, Otis Williams
|3||How Can You Say That It's Over
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Al McKay, Gene Page, Ralph JohnsonWritten-By – Mike Himelstein, Tom Keane
|4||My Love Is True (Truly For You)
Arranged By [Rhythm], Written-By – Victor CarstarphenArranged By [Strings] – George Del BarrioGuitar [Solo] – Johnny GrahamWritten-By – Otis Williams, Ronald Tyson*
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Al McKay, Erich Bulling, Ralph JohnsonWritten-By – David Batteau, Don Freeman
|6||Just To Keep You In My Life
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Al McKay, Billy Durham, Ralph JohnsonArranged By [Strings] – George Del BarrioWritten-By – William Durham*, Lorrin Bates
|7||Set Your Love Right
Arranged By [Rhythm], Written-By – Victor CarstarphenWritten-By – Ronald Tyson*
|8||I'll Keep My Light In My Window
Arranged By [Rhythm] – Al McKay, Ralph JohnsonWritten-By – Leonard Caston, Terri McFaddin
- Record Company – USM Japan
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Marketed By – Universal Music LLC
- Distributed By – Universal Music LLC
- Bass – James Jamerson, Jr.*
- Drum Programming [Dmx] – Fred Johnson
- Drums – Ed Greene
- Engineer [Additional, Assistant] – Jeffrey "Woody" Woodruff*, Keith Seppanen
- Engineer [Additional] – Erik Zobler, Walt Borchers*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Claudio Ordenes, Lindy Griffin, Stan Katayama
- Executive-Producer – Suzee Ikeda
- Guitar – Al McKay, Zane Giles*, Johnny Graham, Paul Milton Jackson, Jr.*
- Keyboards – Jerry Peters, Randy Kerber, Robbie Buchanan
- Keyboards, Programmed By, Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Moog Bass] – Dean Gant
- Mastered By – John Matousek
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa, Ralph Johnson
- Producer – Albert Phillip McKay*, Ralph Randolph Johnson*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Barney Perkins
- Synthesizer [Moog Bass] – Phillip Ingram
- Synthesizer, Programmed By – Ollie Woodson*, Michael Boddicker, Ronnie Foster, Victor Carstarphen
NotesRecorded at Yamaha International Recording, Glendale, California; The Lighthouse, Hollywood, California and Soundcastle, Los Angeles, California
Mixed at Yamaha International Recording
Mastered at Motown/Hitsville U.S.A. Recording Studios, Hollywood, California
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Obi, Printed): 4 988031 322031
- Barcode (Obi, Scanned): 4988031322031
- Price Code (Obi, Price before tax): ¥1,000
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|6119GL||The Temptations||Truly For You (LP, Album, Sup)||Gordy||6119GL||US||1984|
|6119GL||The Temptations||Truly For You (LP, Album)||Gordy||6119GL||US||1984|
|3746361192||The Temptations||Truly For You (CD, Album, RE)||Motown||3746361192||US||Unknown|
|ZL72342||The Temptations||Truly For You (LP, Album)||Motown||ZL72342||Europe||1984|
|45014||The Temptations||Truly For You (LP, Album, TP)||Motown||45014||Greece||1984|