Nucleus Torn - Golden Age album
Title: Golden Age
Style: Folk Rock, Prog Rock, Experimental, Neofolk
Date of release: 2011
Size MP3: 1236 mb
Size FLAC: 1160 mb
Format: TTA AHX AU AAC MOD AC3 ADX
Golden Age" is an album that more than any of Nucleus Torn's previous works looks back to 1970's Progressive Rock, paying homage to masters of the form such as King Crimson, Yes, Genesis, and Änglagard. Still, it also contains the broadest stylistic diversity you have ever heard on an album by Nucleus Torn: on "Golden Age", the Swiss neither shy back from the catchiness of pop music ("Against") nor from the abysses of metal ("Death Triumphant"), and they underlay the record with a conceptional dramaturgy the listener can only shake
Band Name Nucleus Torn. Album Name Golden Age. Type Album. Released date 25 November 2011. Labels Prophecy Productions. Members owning this album1. 1. Golden Age. 12:02.
Nucleus Torn -official-. Music for open souls and open minds. Golden Age" @ Youtube. Golden Age" audio teaser.
Album (Studio full-length). Avant-Garde Metal, Folk Metal. Prophecy Productions. Golden Age Information. Track listing (Songs). 12:01.
Golden Age. "Please retry". On Golden Age, their fourth release, the Swiss Prog troup neither shy back from the catchiness of pop music ("Against") nor from the abysses of Metal ("Death Triumphant"), underlying the record with a conceptual dramaturgy the listener can only shake off when the album is finished. Disc: 1. 2. Hunger.
Nucleus Torn - Golden Age Album Lyrics. Ash. 3. Death Triumphant. 4. 5. Nucleus Torn Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Nucleus Torn Lyrics.
Nucleus Torn is a Swiss project only loosely connected within the metal sphere, having had some crossover appeal in the past. Their relationship with Prophecy Productions out of German ensures that they still see a bit of runoff attention to and from that scene, and deservedly so, because their ability to hybridize dusky, folksy acoustic rock with hints of progressive and the occasional, jarring fit of heaviness is certainly congruent to the introspection found in a lot of the rustic folk and avant-garde. metal stretching back to the names of Ulver, This Mortal Coil, In the Woods and so forth. Be warned that Golden Age is an album of intense calm, which puts it in dire straits with the rest of the content you'd expect yours truly to cover in these pages.
- Copyright (c) – ProMedia GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ProMedia GmbH
- Licensed From – Prophecy Productions
- Recorded At – Studio Zollhaus
- Mixed At – Studio Zollhaus
- Mastered At – Studio Zollhaus
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – AB56165
- Art Direction – Fredy Schnyder
- Cello – Rebecca Hagmann
- Double Bass – Daniel Schläppi
- Drums, Percussion – Christoph Steiner
- Flute – Anouk Hiedl
- Grand Piano, Organ [Hammond, Church], Electric Piano, Mellotron, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Dulcimer [Hammered Dulcimer], Baglama [Saz Baglama], Bass, Recorder, Percussion, Frame Drum – Fredy Schnyder
- Music By, Lyrics By – Fredy Schnyder
- Oboe – Bernadette Guenot
- Saxophone – Benedikt Reising
- Sounds [Soundscapes] – Tobias Möckl
- Violin – Christine Schüpbach-Käser
- Vocals – Anna Murphy, Maria D'Alessandro, Patrick Schaad
- Vocals [Throat] – Christian Kolf
NotesComes in A5 6-panel digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 884388712027
- Label Code: LC 10160
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production AB56165-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9702