Bob Dylan - Self Portrait album
Title: Self Portrait
Style: Folk Rock, Blues Rock, Classic Rock
Date of release: 1979
Size MP3: 1915 mb
Size FLAC: 1295 mb
Format: MOD FLAC MP4 ASF APE MP3 AIFF
Self Portrait is the 10th studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on June 8, 1970, by Columbia Records. Self Portrait was Dylan's second double album (after Blonde on Blonde), and features many cover versions of well-known pop and folk songs. Also included are a handful of instrumentals and original compositions. Most of the album is sung in the affected country crooning voice that Dylan had introduced a year earlier on Nashville Skyline.
Written-By – Bob Dylan. Self Portrait (Reel, 4tr Stereo, 7" Reel, Album).
Music video by Bob Dylan performing Another Self Portrait. C) 2015 Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment. 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – Bob Dylan - Another Self Portrait (EPK)YouTube.
Album Name Self Portrait. Data de aparición 08 Junio 1970. Labels Columbia Records. Estilo MusicalFolk Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum8. 1. All the Tired Horses.
Bob Dylan, recording 'Self Portrait' 1969. We take a look back at the album, his weirdest but a great one nonetheless. Michael Ochs Archives/Getty. In the spring of 1970, anticipation for Bob Dylan‘s next album was through the roof. He hadn’t released a note of new music since Nashville Skyline 14 months earlier. His upcoming album was going to be his first double LP since Blonde on Blonde, and it came with a title – Self Portrait – that seemed to promise the kind of personal statement fans craved. What they got was something totally different. Producer Bob Johnston then took all of the Self Portrait tapes to Nashville, without Dylan, and piled on layers of horns, strings and backup singers, dramatically altering the mellow sound of the originals and causing many critics to presume that Dylan had lost his mind. Johnston’s motives for the gaudy overdubs remain unclear. So, what exactly was this shit?
This album has an average beat per minute of 116 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 81/174 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Self Portrait. BPM Profile Self Portrait. Album starts at 135BPM, ends at 174BPM (+39), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Bob Dylan.
Self Portrait Bob Dylan. This album, originally released on the Columbia label in 1970, tends to stir up deep passion, particularly negatively critical passion.
Conceptually, this is a brilliant album which is organized, I think, by two central ideas. First that "self" is most accurately defined (and depicted) in terms of the artifacts-in this case pop tunes and folk songs claimed as personal property and semispontaneous renderings of past creations frozen for posterity on a piece of tape and (perhaps) even a couple of songs one has written oneself-to which one responds.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||All The Tired Horses|
|A2||Alberta No. 1|
|A3||I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know
Written-By – C A Null*
|A4||Days Of 49|
|A5||Early Mornin' Rain
Written-By – G. Lightfoot*
|A6||In Search Of Little Sadie|
|B1||Let It Be Me
Written-By – G. Becaud*, M. Curtis*, P. Delanoe*
|B5||Living The Blues|
|B6||Like A Rolling Stone|
|C2||Gotta Travel On
Written-By – D. Lazar*, L. Ehrlich*, P. Clayton*, T. Six*
Written-By – L. Hart*, R. Rodgers*
Written-By – P. Simon*
|C5||The Mighty Quinn (Quinn, The Eskimo)|
|C6||Take Me As I Am (Or Let Me Go)
Written-By – B. Bryant*
|D1||Take A Message To Mary
Written-By – B. Bryant*, F. Bryant*
|D2||It Hurts Me Too|
|D4||She Belongs To Me|
|D6||Alberta No. 2|
- Distributed By – Messaggerie Musicali
- Printed By – Stampa Reparto Grafico C.G.D.
- Design – Ron Coro
- Engineer – Don Puluse, Glynn Johnes*, Neil Wilburn
- Painting [Cover] – Bob Dylan
- Performer – Al Kooper, Alvin Rogers*, Albert W. Butler, Albertine Robinson, Barry McDonald, Bill Pursell, Bob Moore, Bob Wilson, Brenton Banks, Byron T. Bach*, Carol Montgomery, Charlie Daniels, Charlie McCoy, David Bromberg, Dennis A. Good*, Delores Edgin*, Dottie Dillard, Doug Kershaw, Bubba Fowler*, Emanuel Green, Frank C. Smith*, Fred Carter, Jr., Frederick Hill*, Garth Hudson, Gary Van Osdale*, Gene A. Mullins*, George Binkley, Hilda Harris, June Page, Karl T. Himmel*, Kenneth Buttery*, Levon Helm, Lillian Hunt, Maeretha Stewart, Martha McCrory, Martin Katahn, Marvin D. Chantry*, Millie Kirkham, Norman Blake , Oliver Mitchell*, Peter Drake*, Rex Peer, Richard Manuel, Rick Danko, Robbie Robertson, Ron Cornelius, Sheldon Kurland, Solie J. Fott*, Stu Woods, Anthony Terron*
- Photography By – Al Clayton , John Cohen
- Producer – Bob Johnston
- Written-By – B. Dylan*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): CI 64085 IL 23-6-70
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): CI 64085 2L 23-6-70
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side C): CI 64086 IL 23-6-70
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side D): CI 64086-2L 23-6-70
- Other (Record 1 Category On Label): S 64085
- Other (Record 2 Category On Label): S 64086
|C2X 30050||Bob Dylan||Self Portrait (2xLP, Album, Tex)||Columbia||C2X 30050||US||1970|
|S 66250||Bob Dylan||Self Portrait (2xLP, Album)||CBS||S 66250||Greece||1971|
|C2T 30050||Bob Dylan||Self Portrait (Cass, Album)||Columbia||C2T 30050||US||Unknown|
|C2X 30050||Bob Dylan||Self Portrait (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||C2X 30050||US||1970|
|C2R 30050||Bob Dylan||Self Portrait (Reel, 4tr Stereo, 7" Reel, Album)||Columbia||C2R 30050||US||1970|