Van Morrison - Hey Mr. DJ album
Title: Hey Mr. DJ
Style: Acoustic, Classic Rock
Date of release: 2002
Size MP3: 1102 mb
Size FLAC: 1936 mb
Format: AA AUD MP4 VQF VOC XM VOX
Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Alto Saxophone, Harmonica – Van Morrison. Saxophone, Flute, Backing Vocals – Lee Goodall (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 ). Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Martin Winning (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 ).
Keep up to date with all the latest Van Morrison news including; album releases, appearances, awards, upcoming shows and exciting announcements.
Hey Mr. DJ I'm in a sad mood tonight Play me something just for me and my baby Won't you make everything alright. I'm gonna turn it way down low Leave it on all night long Till the morning comes Like my lover my friend until the end And that special someone. Hey Mr. DJ Play me Rainbow 66 'Cos I'm drifting like a ship out on the fog And I just don't know what's coming next. Gonna turn it way down low Leave it on all night long Until the morning comes For my lover my friend until the end And that special someone
After spending much of the 1990s expressing his bitterness with the modern world in albums like Hymns to the Silence and Days Like This, Van Morrison sought to overcome his bile toward the end of the decade, declaring himself Back on Top by 1999. His fans concurred; the album was his highest-charting effort in more than 20 years and earned a gold record. He then took an long three years to make a new original album, though he produced two side projects, the live Skiffle Sessions: Live in Belfast 1998 and You Win Again, a duet record with Linda Gail Lewis, in between
|1||Hey Mr. DJ|
|2||Someone Like You|
|3||Bright Side Of The Road (Alternative Version)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Exile Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Exile Productions Ltd.
- Produced For – Exile Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Wool Hall
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mixed At – The Wool Hall
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
- Artwork, Design – www.subliminal.co.uk
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Mick Glossop (tracks: 2), Walter Samuel (tracks: 1, 3)
- Photography By – Paul Whitaker
- Producer – Van Morrison
- Recorded By – Mick Glossop (tracks: 2, 3), Walter Samuel (tracks: 1)
- Written-By – Van Morrison
Notes01. Recorded & mixed by Walter Samuel at The Wool Hall, Bath.
Taken from the new album Down The Road.
02. Recorded & mixed by Mick Glossop at The Wool Hall, Bath & The Townhouse, London.
Taken from the 1987 album Poetic Champions Compose'.
03. Recorded by Mick Glossop at Record Plant, Sausalito, California.
Mixed by Walter Samuel at The Wool Hall, Bath
Taken from the 1998 album The Philosopher's Stone (The Unreleased Tapes Volume One).
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Exile Productions Ltd. and is exclusively licensed to Polydor Ltd. (UK).
℗ 2002 Exile Productions Ltd.
© 2002 Exile Productions Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31457 05962 3
- Matrix / Runout: 5705962 01 6
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04E8
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC00309
|570 596-2||Van Morrison||Hey Mr. DJ (CD, Maxi)||Polydor||570 596-2||Europe||2002|
|MR DJ1||Van Morrison||Hey Mr. DJ (CD, Single, Promo)||Polydor||MR DJ1||Europe||2002|
|VMPRO402||Van Morrison||Hey Mr. DJ (CD, Single, Promo)||Polydor, Exile||VMPRO402||Australasia||2002|
|UNIR 20749-2||Van Morrison||Hey Mr. DJ (CD, Single, Promo)||Universal Records||UNIR 20749-2||US||2002|
|none||Van Morrison||Hey Mr. DJ (CD, Maxi, Promo)||Polydor||none||Europe||2002|