Unlimited Touch - Yes, We're Ready album
Title: Yes, We're Ready
Date of release: 1983
Size MP3: 1232 mb
Size FLAC: 1344 mb
Format: DMF MIDI WMA FLAC XM ADX VQF
Unlimited Touch was a New York based post disco group who had some regional fame in the early eighties. The group consisted of Audrey Wheeler, Phil Hamilton, Tony Cintron, Sandy Anderson, Stephanie James and Lenny Underwood. Raymond Reid and William Anderson from New York-based band Crown Heights Affair instigated Unlimited Touch in the early '80s, but they were not part of the band. The group was signed to Prelude Records (via Epic Records in the . Due to a major management, label and group dispute, they disbanded by the end of 1981, but re-formed in 1983 with a new lineup of just. They later released "Yes We're Ready", in 1983, and a further single, "Reach Out (Everlasting Love)", in 1984.
Albums: Unlimited Touch (1981). Yes, We're Ready (1983). Singles: "I Hear Music In The Streets" (1980) - US Dance US R&B "In The Middle" (1980). Private Party" (1981). No One Can Love Me (Quite The Way You Do)" (1983). Happily Ever After" (1983). Retrieved 2013-03-28. "Unlimited Touch - Awards". "Paul Johnson's Hear the Music sample of Unlimited Touch's I Hear Music in the Streets".
Unlimited Touch was an R&B group with club leanings from Brooklyn. They weren't disco, and they weren't exactly straight-up R&B; like their Prelude labelmates D Train, Unlimited Touch combined the tw. ead Full Biography.
Unlimited Touch - Yes I'm Ready. 10 867. Unidisc Music. Unlimited Touch - Your Love Is Serious. Collage - Get In Touch with Me. 63 days – 3864:35. Unlimited Touch was a New York based post disco group who had some regional fame in the early eighties.
Yes, We’re Ready by Unlimited Touch. View all albums . Unlimited Touch.
Singer: Unlimited Touch Title: Yes, We're Ready Label: Discos Fuentes – 2A3009 Type: Vinyl, LP, Album Country: Colombia Date of released: 1983 Category: Funk, Soul Style: Disco, Funk. Unlimited Touch - Yes, We're Ready MP3 version. 1752 downloads at 15 mb/s. Unlimited Touch - Yes, We're Ready FLAC version. 1332 downloads at 11 mb/s.
We're Here Because We're Here is the eighth album by the British rock band Anathema. It was released on 31 May 2010. The working title of the album was Horizons. The album was mixed by Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree. Ville Valo of the band HIM recorded backing vocals for the song "Angels Walk Among Us". The title of the album is taken from a song of the same name that was sung in the Allied trenches of World War I to the tune of "Auld Lang Syne".
From the manufacturer. Finishing Touch Yes Hair Remover. Note: Yes! comes with a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and charger cord. When the Touch Activated Light head comes in contact with your skin, the unit will activate and remove hair as long as the head is against your skin. The unit will go to "sleep," automatically deactivate, 6 seconds after you remove the Touch Activated Light head from your skin.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Yes, I'm Ready
Mixed By – Francois Kevorkian*Written-By – W. Anderson*
|A2||Your Love Is Serious
Written-By – H. Boardley*
Written-By – D. Ogrin*, P. Jones*
|B1||No One Can Love Me (Quite The Way) You Do
Mixed By – Francois Kevorkian*Written-By – H. Anderson*, W. Anderson*
Written-By – B. Reid*, R. Reid*, W. Anderson*
|B3||Yes, I'm Ready (Reprise)
Mixed By – Francois Kevorkian*Written-By – W. Anderson*
- Manufactured By – Onye's Sound Studio
- Distributed By – Onye's Sound Studio
- Published By – Trumar Music
- Published By – Crown Heights Affair Publishing Co.
- Published By – Phylmar Music
- Published By – Executive Suite Music
- Published By – Green Ogre Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Prelude Records
- Copyright (c) – Prelude Records
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Arranged By [Vocal] – Phil Thomas*, Ray Reid*, William Anderson
- Arranged By, Producer – Raymond Reid, William Anderson
- Art Direction, Photography – Trudy Schlachter
- Backing Vocals – Alyson Williams, Carol Rice, Sandy Anderson
- Bass [Kramer-bass] – Sandy Anderson
- Drums – Raymond "Sugar Ray" Rock*, Ray "Johnny" Reid*, William "Bubba" Anderson*
- Engineer – Frank Filipetti
- Executive-Producer – Donnie Linton
- Guitar – Clarence "Binky" Brice*, Ron "Head" Drayton*, Steve Horton, William Anderson
- Handclaps – José Guadalupe, LaToya Anderson, Mark Virgo, Raymond Rainey, Skip Boardley, Wayne Garfield
- Horns – Larry Smith , Ray "Johnny" Reid*, Tyrone Cox, Jeff Smith*
- Keyboards – Clifford Branch*, Fred McFarlane, Keith Slattery, Terry Burris*
- Lead Vocals – Audrey Wheeler, Stephanie James
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Other [Hair] – "Frenchie" Casimir
- Other [Jewels By] – Kenneth Jay Lane, Lu Willard
- Other [Make-up And Styling For Audrey Smaltz Inc.] – Alfonzo Grundy
- Other [Men's Wear By For Lemans] – Carl Davis
- Other [Women's Wear By] – Akira, Neil Bieff
- Percussion – Ray Rock, Ray "Johnny" Reid*, Sammy Figueroa, William "Bubba" Anderson*
NotesOn sleeve B2 track is titled "Good Lovin'"
Published by Trumar Music (BMI)/Crown Heights Affair Publishing Co. (BMI) except A3 published by Phylmar Music/Executive Suite Music/Green Ogre Music (ASCAP)
Recorded at Right Track. Mastered at Frankford Wayne
Special Thanks: The Anderson Family, James Family, Wheeler Family, Donnie Linton, Ray Reid, William Anderson, "Reese" Linton-Road Manager, Crown Heights Affair, Stan Hoffman, Marvin Schlachter, The Prelude Family, Prince Enterprises, Simon Andrews, Raymond Rainey, LaToya Anderson and Gregory Taylor
AND TO OUR CREATOR FOR GUIDING US THROUGH THIS PAST YEAR AND MAY HE CONTINUE TO BLESS US!!!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): OSS 019 A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): OSS 019 B
|PRL 14108||Unlimited Touch||Yes, We're Ready (LP, Album)||Prelude Records||PRL 14108||US||1983|
|6.25489||Unlimited Touch||Yes, We're Ready (LP, Album)||Jupiter Records||6.25489||Germany||1983|
|PRLC9-14108||Unlimited Touch||Yes, We're Ready (Cass, Album)||Prelude Records||PRLC9-14108||US||1983|
|PRL 25294||Unlimited Touch||Yes, We're Ready (LP, Album)||Prelude Records||PRL 25294||UK||1983|
|PRL 14108||Unlimited Touch||Yes, We're Ready (LP, Album, Promo)||Prelude Records||PRL 14108||US||1983|