Paul Cotton - When The Coast Is Clear album
Title: When The Coast Is Clear
Style: Country Rock
Date of release: 2004
Size MP3: 1474 mb
Size FLAC: 1258 mb
Format: AHX TTA AC3 MP2 VOC MPC XM
Album descriptions on Last.
paul cotton - when the coast is clear. poco - a good feeling to know. poco - a retrospective. poco - bareback at the big sk. pg. poco - blue and gray. 10 - Ride the Country. 11 - Let the Wind Blow. paul cotton - firebird autografiado. 2004)When the coast is clear. 01 - When the coast is clear. 02 - The sunset kiidd. 11 - I'll Be Back Again. Head Over Heels (Poco album). poco - head over heels. 1976)Rose of cimarron.
Paul Cotton is a country-rock guitarist and singer who has enjoyed a five-decade career in music. Born in 1943, in Fort Rucker, AL, he reached his teens just as rock & roll was dominating the charts.
Poco: The Songs of Paul Cotton. Poco: The Songs of Paul Cotton is a compilation album consisting of songs by Paul Cotton of the band Poco, released in 1979. All songs by Paul Cotton. One Horse Blue" – 3:34. Western Waterloo'" – 4:00. Faith In The Families"– 3:43. A Right Along" – 4:43. Ride The Country" – 6:25. Keeper Of The Fire" – 4:20. Railroad Days" – 3:35.
seahorse producitons (884502298758). One voice, one guitar. The mystical, magical acoustic recording live on a beach in Curacao of the Legendary gwriter PAUL COTTON of POCO fame. This one will maike you feel the ocean breeze as you drift along. Genre: Easy Listening: Crooners/Vocals. We recorded six songs; five from his new project "When The Coast is Clear" (Paul's masterpiece released in 2004). We recorded it while Paul walked along the beach and I believe it fits in the vein of these songs. When I visited Paul this year in Key West, we talked about these San Juan sessions.
Their first album, Pickin' Up the Pieces (1969), is considered a pioneering album of the country rock genre. Chapman came back to take over drums again. After a few scattered dates for Poco in 1987, Paul Cotton did not perform with Poco again until 1992. After a lengthy recording hiatus, at the urging of Richard Marx, Poco re-emerged on the RCA label with the successful Legacy (1989), reuniting original members Young, Furay, Messina, Grantham, and Meisner 20 years after Poco's debut.
Paul Cotton is a Rock Singer. Paul was born in 1940s, in the middle of Baby Boomers generation. He spent his youth in Fort Rucker, Alabama. Before becoming a member of Poco, he helped found a rock band called Illinois Speed Press. DID YOU KNOW His solo recordings include Sunset Kidd, When the Coast is Clear, and 100% PAUL COTTON. FACT He joined Poco as a replacement for Jim Messina. Currently, Paul Cotton is 76 years old. His next birthday is. away. Paul will celebrate his 77th birthday on a Friday, February 26th. Cotton took up the guitar at age 13, influenced by the music of Les Paul and Duane Eddy, among othe. .
|1||When The Coast Is Clear||5:25|
|2||The Sunset Kidd||4:36|
|4||It Never Goes Away||5:08|
|5||Into The Mystic||5:18|
|7||Isle Of Sirens||4:16|
|11||The Last Sunset||6:54|
- Published By – Black Bayou Music
- Published By – Amavarro Music
- Published By – Curtom Publishing
- Published By – Caledonia Soul Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Recorded At – The Hum Depot
- Acoustic Guitar – Paul Cotton (tracks: 2, 4)
- Backing Vocals – Thom Landt (tracks: 7)
- Bass – Michael Rhodes
- Drums – Greg Morrow, Merel Bregante (tracks: 3)
- Electric Guitar – Paul Cotton (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8, 11), Thom Landt (tracks: 1)
- Engineer – Ben Strano
- Engineer [Assistant] – Miles Walker, Scott Velazco
- Executive-Producer – Peter van Leeuwen
- Guitar [All Guitars] – Paul Cotton (tracks: 5, 11)
- Guitar [Leslie Guitar] – Paul Cotton (tracks: 9)
- Guitar [Line Guitar] – Paul Cotton (tracks: 3)
- Guitar [Melody Guitar], Guitar [Nylon String Guitar] – Paul Cotton (tracks: 6)
- Guitar [Solo Guitar], Soloist – Paul Cotton (tracks: 1, 9)
- Guitar [Solo Guitars], Soloist – John Immon (tracks: 3)
- Harmony Vocals – Jack Sundrud (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8, 10, 11)
- Keyboards – Tony Harel*
- Lead Guitar – John Immon (tracks: 6, 10), Thom Landt (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 9)
- Lead Guitar, 12-String Acoustic Guitar – Paul Cotton (tracks: 7)
- Lyrics By – Curtis Mayfield (tracks: 7), Paul Cotton (tracks: 1 to 4, 8, 10, 11), Richard Neville (tracks: 1), Van Morrison (tracks: 5)
- Mandolin – Jack Sundrud (tracks: 4), Paul Cotton (tracks: 2)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Joe Hardy
- Percussion – Glenn Caruba*
- Producer – Jack Sundrud
- Rhythm Guitar – Thom Landt (tracks: 3)
- Slide Guitar – Thom Landt (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Vocals – Paul Cotton (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8, 10, 11)
- Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Peter Cetera (tracks: 8)
NotesComes as Digipak with 12-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 635759163623
- Matrix / Runout: (UD60389) 5759163623 CD A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L495
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7499