Sandy Lopicic Orkestar - Border Confusion album
Title: Border Confusion
Style: Romani, Brass Band
Date of release: 2001
Size MP3: 1680 mb
Size FLAC: 1526 mb
Format: ASF AU WMA DXD AUD APE MPC
Album starts at 139BPM, ends at BPM (-139), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Sandy Lopicic Orkestar.
Producer, Piano, Keyboards, Directed By – Sandy Lopičić. Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Martin Harms. Technician – Jürgen Fechner, Jürgen Königsfeld.
Sandy Lopicic Orkestar - Fanfare, 04:30, . MB download mp3 full version here. Artist: Sandy Lopicic Orkestar.
By Sandy Lopicic Orchestar. 2001 Network Medien GmbH.
The Sandy Lopicic Orkestar consists of 15 musicians from different middle and south-east european countries and began its existence during a theatre performance in "Grazer Schauspielhaus" - "The Black Rider - The Casting of the Magic Bullets" "The Black Rider" theater play had certain thematic.
In her own compositions and arrangements, which can be heard on her debut album A New One (Zama recordings), Vesna is connecting her traditional music with contemporary jazz. She performed with many top musician and bands, sang/singing as a front singer in Sandy Lopičić Orkestar, Sandala Orkestar, Shantel & Bukovina Club Orkestar.
|1||Da Zna Zora||3:53|
|4||Apo Hapi Syte||5:46|
|8||Ušti, Ušti Babo||5:13|
|9||U Stambolu Na Bosforu||5:01|
|12||Kaleš Bre Andjo||4:45|
- Mastered At – Liquid Gold Mastering
- Accordion – Lothar Lässer
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet [Syrian] – Richard Winkler
- Bass – Sašenko Prolić
- Drums – Jörg Mikula
- Engineer [Ton Ingenineur] – Dietrich Wohlfromm, Hans Vieren
- Engineer [Tonmeister] – Gisela Bruns
- Executive-Producer – Jean Trouillet
- Executive-Producer, Mastered By – Christian Scholze
- Graphics – Franz Aumüller, Roland Kopp
- Hurdy Gurdy – Matthias Loibner
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Radu Marinescu
- Photography By [Cover] – Klaus Weddig
- Producer, Piano, Keyboards, Directed By – Sandy Lopičić*
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Martin Harms
- Technician – Jürgen Fechner*, Jürgen Königsfeld
- Trombone, Tuba – Michael Bergbaur*
- Trumpet – Bojan Petrović, Imre Božoki*
- Violin – Kurt Bauer
- Vocals – Irina Karamarković, Nataša Mirković, Vesna Petković
NotesRecorded at the Ravensberger Spinnerei Bielefeld, January 21, 2001.
A Co-production of Network & Westdeutscher Rundfunk (WDR).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 85965 10472 6
- Barcode (String): 785965104726
- Label Code: LC 6759
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3J02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L961
- Matrix / Runout: 38.409 P+O-52316-A1 04-01
- Rights Society: GEMA