Zurdok Movimento - Antena album
Style: Alternative Rock
Size MP3: 1273 mb
Size FLAC: 1405 mb
Format: VQF AIFF WMA AA MPC WAV AHX
Complete your Zurdok Movimento collection. Antena (CD, Album, RE).
Eventually, the name of Zurdok Movimento began to make the rounds and had a buzz going within the different transnational label companies. It helped that the executives of the companies started to care about the music of the north of Mexico and signing to Zurdok Movimento with Discos Manicomio, then a subdivision of Polygram.
In January 1997 Zurdok Movimento went to Los Angeles to record its first album with producer Jason Roberts (who had worked with Cypress Hill, and the well-known Monterrey group Control Machete). The band had plenty of learning experiences during the recording and promotion of Antena, and with a name change (now simply called "Zurdok"), they felt ready to record their second album.
Listen free to Zurdok – Antena (Platique Con Mi Pistola, Tiempo D and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
In January 1997 Zurdok Movimento went to Los Angeles to record its first album with producer Jason Roberts (which already had worked with Cypress Hill, and the well-known Monterrey group Control Machete). In August 1997 the Antena album was released, widening the group's exposure in several parts of the country and with Chetes established as vocalist, they became a group with 2 lead vocals.
Studio album by Zurdok Movimiento. This 1990s rock album-related article is a stub.
Zurdok is a Mexican rock band based in Monterrey. It was formed in 1993 under the name Zurdok Movimento, changing it several years later to simply Zurdok. It was one of the most important bands in the Mexican rock band scene at the end of the 1990s and the early 2000s. The band recorded 3 studio albums that got success into the rock en español critics and audiences.
|1||Platique Con Mi Pistola||2:59|
|3||Derrumbe Del Desfile||2:39|
|4||Nadie Te Quiere Ver||3:13|
|8||Mamá, Y ¿Con Quien Duermes Hoy?||3:42|
|9||Si Me, Hablas Al Revés||3:41|
- Distributed By – PolyGram Discos, S.A. De C.V.
- Distributed By – Universal Music México, S.A. de C.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capricorn Records
- Copyright (c) – Capricorn Records
- Published By – Polygram Publishing México
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services, Mexico – 23140
- Lyrics By – David Izquierdo (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 7, 9, 12 to 14), Fernando Martz (tracks: 1, 2, 12), Gerardo Garcis* (tracks: 3, 4, 7 to 9, 11), Maurizio Terracina (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 10, 12)
- Music By – David Izquierdo (tracks: 9, 12), Gerardo Garcis* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14), Maurizio Terracina (tracks: 1, 2, 10, 12, 13)
- Producer – Jason Roberts
NotesComes in jewel case including a 2-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31453 61692 9
- Matrix / Runout: 2536169 [Arvato Digital Services logo] 23140 100335215
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP74
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0815
|536 169-2||Zurdok Movimento*||Antena (CD, Album)||Polygram||536 169-2||Mexico||1997|