Paradise Lost - Draconian Times album
Title: Draconian Times
Style: Gothic Metal
Date of release: 1995
Size MP3: 1763 mb
Size FLAC: 1637 mb
Format: VQF MP1 MOD AHX VOX AA AIFF
Paradise Lost - Draconian Times (1995).
Draconian Times is the fifth studio album released by British metal act Paradise Lost. Two tracks from the album, "The Last Time" and "Forever Failure", were released as singles with music videos, and both charted. This album was played in its entirety on the band's live album Draconian Times MMXI. This album was released with Shades of God and Icon in a boxed set called Original Album Classics.
Gothic Metal Paradise Lost. Band Name Paradise Lost. Album Name Draconian Times. Released date 12 June 1995. Labels Music For Nations.
Cd includes 7 previously unreleased bonus tracks. DVD features the original album mixed to . + three bonus videos. 16 pages booklet including liner notes from the band and exclusive new artwork.
Paradise Lost Draconian Times (Album 1995). PARADISE LOST - Draconian Times (1995) 07. Elusive Cure.
Draconian Times is intentionally unwelcoming music, but those who want to dwell deep inside its twisted corridors will find a few pleasures. Paradise Lost may not be terrific songwriters, but they can create and sustain a mood.
Paradise Lost - Draconian Times. Wonderful Paradise Lost CD this is, one of their best imho. Only a couple of quid and it's yours. Paradise Lost Draconian Times CD new European pressing.
Overall, "Draconian Times" is a terrific gothic/doom metal masterpiece of stunning and powerful beauty and darkness that has really stood the test of time ever since it's release back in 1995. Simply put it, it is truly one of the absolute best and most underrated metal albums of the 90's, and as I mentioned earlier, it is the best album in the entire Paradise Lost discography hands down in my opinion, I just love it from start to finish. If you're new to Paradise Lost, then by all means, this album would sure really be a great place to start with. This is a decent repackage of Paradise Lost's breakthrough album Draconian Times. The dvd audio of the album in . surround is a nice gesture. Also includes the videos for The Last Time and Forever Failure and a bonus live video of Hallowed Land from around 95.
Paradise Lost - Draconian Times MMXI CD/2xDVD EXCELLENT CONDITION (2011). Paradise Lost, Draconian times ( Cdmfn 184) CD Album. Paradise Lost - Draconian Times MMXI.
|A3||The Last Time|
|B2||Yearn For Change|
|B3||Shades Of God|
|B4||Hands Of Reason|
|B5||I See Your Face|
- Licensed To – MMP Records
- Licensed From – Music For Nations
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music For Nations
- Copyright (c) – Music For Nations
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Mind Productions
- Copyright (c) – Metal Mind Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Mind Records
- Copyright (c) – Metal Mind Records
- Manufactured By – Takt
- Recorded At – Great Linford Manor
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar – Gregor Mackintosh
- Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Aaron Aedy
- Arranged By [Choral] – Guildford Dead Boys Choir
- Bass – Steve Edmondson*
- Design, Layout – Stylorouge
- Drums, Percussion – Lee Morris
- Engineer – Pete "Pee Wee" Coleman*
- Illustration, Photography By – Holly Warburton
- Keyboards – Andrew Holdsworth
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Pete "Pee Wee" Coleman*, Simon Efemey
- Producer – Simon Efemey
- Technician [Assistant] – Andy Griffin, Phil Luff, Phil Wood
- Vocals – Nick Holmes
- Written-By – Aedy* (tracks: B5), Mackintosh*, Morris* (tracks: B2), Holmes*, Edmondson* (tracks: B2)
NotesRecorded at Great Linford Manor and Ridge Farm Studios, England, January - March 1995.
Mastered at Townhouse Studios, London.
Spoken dialogue on Forever Failure taken from "Charles Manson - The Man Who Killed The Sixties".
Produced by Box Production for Channel Four Television Corporation.
Licencja: © ℗ Music For Nations.
Manufactured by TAKT 181/F.
Dolby System HX PRO.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ZAIKS
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Other: 181/F
|MFN 184, mfn 184||Paradise Lost||Draconian Times (2xLP, Album)||Music For Nations, Music For Nations||MFN 184, mfn 184||UK||1995|
|82876829162, 82876 829162||Paradise Lost||Draconian Times (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Music For Nations, Sony BMG Music Entertainment||82876829162, 82876 829162||Europe||Unknown|
|VILELP298, GREL298||Paradise Lost||Draconian Times (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Bur)||Peaceville, Peaceville||VILELP298, GREL298||UK||2010|
|CDMFN 184||Paradise Lost||Draconian Times (CD, Album)||Music For Nations||CDMFN 184||Australia||1995|
|PCCY-00756||Paradise Lost||Draconian Times (CD, Album)||Music For Nations||PCCY-00756||Japan||1995|