Constantines - Shine A Light album
Title: Shine A Light
Style: Indie Rock
Country: USA & Canada
Size MP3: 1690 mb
Size FLAC: 1797 mb
Format: DTS AIFF AHX MMF AU AC3 XM
Though this is their second album, so few people heard the Constantines' self-titled debut that, in effect, Shine a Light is the introduction to the band's sound for many. Fortunately, it's a good one, delivering on the rough-hewn ambitions of the Constantines with a fiery intensity that few of their contemporaries can match.
Shine a Light may refer to: Shine a Light (film), a 2008 Rolling Stones concert film directed by Martin Scorsese. Shine a Light (The Rolling Stones album), a 2008 soundtrack album from the film. Shine a Light (Bryan Adams album), 2019. Shine a Light (Calibre album), 2009. Shine a Light (Constantines album), 2003. Shine a Light (G-Dragon album), 2010. Shine a Light (Billy Bragg and Joe Henry album), 2016. Shine a Light (Banners song)", a song by Banners from his 2016 EP Banners.
Constantines is the eponymous debut album by the Constantines. It was released June 5, 2001 on the Canadian record label Three Gut Records. In following years, the band's popularity grew due to their critically acclaimed album Shine a Light, and Constantines was subsequently re-released internationally in 2004 on Sub Pop. "Arizona" – 4:15. The Long Distance Four" – 2:23. Young Offenders" – 3:44. Hyacinth Blues" – 3:25.
Artists Constantines Shine a Light. Shine a Light Constantines. This album has an average beat per minute of 131 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 103/182 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Shine a Light. BPM Profile Shine a Light. Album starts at 106BPM, ends at 110BPM (+4), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Constantines. Tournament of Hearts.
Shine a Light" is the second full length album released by the Constantines, and their first to be released internationally on the Sub Pop record label. It was the first album to feature keyboard player Will Kidman as a member of the band.
Shine a Light is the second full-length album released by the Constantines, and their first to be released internationally on the Sub Pop record label. The album also features some saxophone assistance from Jonas Berkeley. The music online magazine Pitchfork placed Shine a Light at number 172 on its list of top 200 albums of the 2000s. National Hum" – 2:49. Shine a Light" – 4:47.
|2||Shine A Light||4:47|
|3||Nighttime / Anytime (It's Alright)||4:13|
|6||Goodbye Baby & Amen||4:57|
|7||On To You||4:36|
|10||Tiger & Crane||3:13|
|11||Tank Commander (Hung Up In A Warehouse Town)||4:02|
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Recorded At – The Woodshed
- Recorded At – Chemical Sound
- Mixed At – Chemical Sound
- Mastered At – The Lacquer Channel
- Copyright (c) – Constantines
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z16980
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA
- Design – Dallas Wehrle
- Featuring – The Uptown Horns
- Mastered By – George Graves
- Mixed By – James Heidebrecht, Rudy Rempel
- Performer [The Cons Are] – Bry Webb, Dallas Wehrle, Doug MacGregor, Steve Lambke, Will Kidman
- Performer [The Uptown Horns] – Andy Maize, Brian Cram, Colin Fisher, Jeremy Strachan, Jonas Berkeley, Luca Maoloni
- Tracking By – Steve Clarkson
- Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Heidi Hazelton, Reg Vermue, Simon Osborne
- Voice [Said "Turn It Up!"] – Mrs. Lynn Webb
- Words By – Bry Webb (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12), Steve Lambke (tracks: 9)
Notes© ℗ 2003 Sub Pop Records
Recorded December 2002 at The Woodshed, and January 2003 at Chemical Sound. Mixed at Chemical.
All songs © and ℗ the Constantines, SOCAN 2003.
Track durations not listed on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Spaces removed): 098787056921
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Z16980 IR ADV 569.1-2 RE-1 01 M1S2 CI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Z16980 Cl IR ADV 569.1-2 RE-1 01 M1S1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3W
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U8J
- Mastering SID Code (With variants 2 above): ifpi L909
- Rights Society: SOCAN
|SP 569||Constantines||Shine A Light (LP, Album, Gat)||Sub Pop||SP 569||USA & Canada||2003|
|SPCD 569||Constantines||Shine A Light (CD, Album)||Sub Pop||SPCD 569||US||2003|
|TFCK-87348||Constantines||Shine A Light (CD, Album, Enh)||Toy's Factory||TFCK-87348||Japan||2004|
|SP 569, SP 1092||Constantines||Shine A Light (LP, Album, RE + 7", Single)||Sub Pop, Sub Pop||SP 569, SP 1092||USA & Canada||2014|
|TGR009||Constantines||Shine A Light (CD, Album)||Three Gut Records||TGR009||Canada||2003|