Kent - Isola album
Style: Alternative Rock
Date of release: 1997
Size MP3: 1641 mb
Size FLAC: 1663 mb
Format: MIDI MMF VOC RA AA AU MP3
Band, Bass, Keyboards – Martin Sköld. Band, Drums, Piano, Electric Piano, Backing Vocals – Markus Mustonen. Band, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass – Sami Sirviö. Band, Rhythm Guitar, Drum Machine, Percussion – Harri Mänty. Band, Vocals, Guitar – Joakim Berg. Design – Helen Sköld, Thomas Ökvist. Engineer – Koen De Boevé.
Isola is an album released in 1997 by the Swedish band Kent. It was followed in 1998 by an English version, for which a new song, "Velvet", was recorded. The album name comes from Ed McBains books about the 87:th police district and is a paraphrase for New York city, and Isola is mentioned in the song professional". The album is said to have been largely influenced by Radiohead despite the difference in its sound. The ending song from the album, 747, has become a fan favourite and is usually one of the songs Kent use to close their concerts. Kent - 747. Alhaji Haruna Ishola- Oroki Social Club.
Box 1991–2008 is a summary of the Swedish rock group Kent's career. The Box contains almost everything the group has ever recorded between 1991 and 2008. It contains every B-side, many demo recordings and every studio album. It also contains the first official live recording the group has ever made of a concert, a live recording of a new, previously unreleased song called "Håll ditt huvud högt" (Hold your head high) made during a concert in the band's hometown of Eskilstuna in July 2008.
On Isola, their third album, Kent have really gone down in the melancholic swamp, and you could easily describe them as a cheap copy of Radiohead. Strangely enough, the first single to be taken from the album, "Om Du Var Har," is the album's only up-tempo track. But despite this fact, the album sold in massive amounts in Sweden, and suddenly, the fans had forgotten about Kent's faster past
Send to a friend: Kent. Send to a friend: Follow Us. Isola album song lyrics.
Kent - 747. 10 years ago. The Kent song "747" from their album Isola Disclamer: I do not own any of the material used in this movie. 8 years ago. kents officiella musikvideo för 747. kent på this site: open. BPnPJj9e7kYh Apple Music. Kent - Saker man ser (Video). kents officiella musikvideo för Saker man ser.
Isola may refer to : Isola, Alpes-Maritimes, a municipality in the region Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. Isola 2000, a village and ski resort of the municipality of Isola, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. Isole, a river in Brittany. Isola d'Asti, in the Province of Asti, Piedmont. Isola del Cantone, in the Province of Genoa, Liguria. Isola del Giglio, in the Province of Grosseto, Tuscany. Isola del Gran Sasso d'Italia, in the Province of Teramo, Abruzzo.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By – J. Berg*Music By – J. Berg*, M. Sköld*
|2||Om Du Var Här||3:59|
|3||Saker Man Ser||3:54|
Lyrics By – J. Berg*Music By – J. Berg*, M. Sköld*
|8||Innan Allting Tar Slut||3:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Sweden AB
- Copyright (c) – BMG Sweden AB
- Distributed By – BMG
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Recorded At – Galaxy Studios
- Recorded At – Ljudhavet
- Recorded At – Europa Studios
- Mixed At – Galaxy Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Designed At – Helen Sköld Design
- Pressed By – CD Plant AB
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Joakim Milder
- Band [Kent], Bass, Keyboards – Martin Sköld
- Band [Kent], Drums, Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Markus Mustonen
- Band [Kent], Guitar [Solo], Keyboards, Bass [6-string] – Sami Sirviö
- Band [Kent], Rhythm Guitar, Drum Machine, Percussion – Harri Mänty
- Band [Kent], Vocals, Guitar – Joakim Berg
- Design – Helen Sköld, Thomas Ökvist
- Engineer [Assistant at Galaxy Studios] – Koen De Boevé
- Executive-Producer – Per Lindholm
- Lyrics By, Music By – J. Berg* (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 11)
- Management – RMC AB
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Photography By – Peter Gehrke
- Photography By [Kent] – Linell*
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Zed
- Strings – Helios Quartet
- Strings [Helios Kvartetten], Cello – Henrik Söderquist
- Strings [Helios Kvartetten], Viola – Ulrika Gardelin
- Strings [Helios Kvartetten], Violin  – Klara Hellgren
- Strings [Helios Kvartetten], Violin  – David Björkman
- Technician [Guitar, Bass & Drums] – Martin Von Schmalensee
NotesRecorded at Galaxy Studios, Belgium, Ljudhavet Studio, Stockholm & Europa Studio 2, Bromma.
Mixed at Galaxy Studios, Belgium.
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering, London.
(P)&(C) 1997 BMG Sweden AB. Distributed by the local BMG company. A unit of BMG Entertainment. RCA is a registered trademark of General Electric Company, USA. All rights reserved. Made in the EC.
16-page booklet with images, band photographs, lyrics and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 432152 081294
- Barcode (String): 7432152081294
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Rights Society: Biem/Ncb
- Matrix / Runout: CD PLANT AB 74321520812 GM01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB01
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 8415
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 8417
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 8418
|74321 54448 2, 74321 52081 2||Kent||Isola (CD, Album, Promo, Sli)||RCA Victor, BMG Sweden, RCA Victor, BMG Sweden||74321 54448 2, 74321 52081 2||Sweden||1997|
|74321 52081 2||Kent||Isola (CD, Album, RE)||RCA Victor, BMG Sweden||74321 52081 2||Sweden||Unknown|
|74321 52081 2||Kent||Isola (CD, Album)||RCA Victor, BMG Sweden||74321 52081 2||Sweden||1997|
|74321 52081 2||Kent||Isola (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||RCA Victor , BMG Sweden||74321 52081 2||Russia||Unknown|
|88875116251||Kent||Isola (LP, Album, RE)||RCA Victor, Legacy||88875116251||Sweden||2015|