Adele - 19 album
Style: Soul-Jazz, Acoustic, Piano Blues, Neo Soul
Date of release: 2008
Size MP3: 1953 mb
Size FLAC: 1332 mb
Format: AC3 MP1 TTA MP4 MOD AUD XM
Her debut album, 19, was released in 2008 to commercial and critical success. It is certified eight times platinum in the UK, and three times platinum in the US. The album contains her first song, "Hometown Glory", written when she was 16, which is based on her home suburb of West Norwood in London. Adele released her second studio album, 21, in 2011.
Redirected from Daydreamer (Adele song)). 19 is the debut studio album by English singer-songwriter Adele. It was first released on 28 January 2008, through XL Recordings. Following Adele's graduation from the BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in May 2006, she began publishing songs and recorded a three-song demo for a class project and gave it to a friend
19 is Adele’s debut album. Named for her age when she started writing and recording these songs (yes, 19), it was released on January 28, 2008, when the singer was nearing 20. It’s arguably her most diverse album in her career. 19 certainly has the same (failed) romance aspect included heavily in 21 and also somewhat in 25, but musically, it draws from more diverse genres-sometimes taking a jazz-flavored route, and other times following more electronic influences-to make an album that is more experimental than her others.
Template:Use British English Template:Use dmy dates. 19 is the debut studio album by British singer Adele. Following Adele's graduation from the BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in May 2006, she began publishing songs and recorded a three-song demo for a class project and gave it to a friend. The friend posted the demo on Myspace, where it became very successful and led to interest from XL Recordings.
19 is the debut studio album by British singer Adele.
However, after a solid listen to Adele – 19, the first full sampling by the up-and-coming Adele, listeners are forced to throw all comparisons to the wind;Adele is simply too magical to compare her to anyone. Bluesy like it’s no one’s business yet voluptuously funky in a contemporary way, Adele rocks out 19 with a unique voice and gritty sound that dazzle endlessly. Synthesizing blues, jazz, folk, soul, and even electric pop, Adele mystifies through her mature songwriting skills and jaw-dropping arrangements.
19 is the Grammy Award-winning debut album from British singer/songwriter Adele. Citing influences as diverse as Etta James, Jill Scott, Bjork, Dusty Springfield, Billy Bragg, Billie Holiday, Jeff Buckley, The Cure and Peggy Lee, Adele is a truly unique new artist. With her mix up of R&B and soul served up with a healthy dash of feisty London attitude, she spins beautiful dark stories of loves won and lost and sometimes just daydreamed about.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Best For Last
Backing Vocals – Jack Peñate, The Life Gospel Choir
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Chris ElliottBass – Stuart ZenderDrums, Percussion – Pete Biggins*Glockenspiel – Sam KoppelmanGuitar – Matt Allchin, Michael TigheKeyboards [Keys] – Jason SilverProducer – Mark RonsonRecorded By – Dom Morley, Matt LawrenceRecorded By [Assistant] – Matt PaulStrings – London Studio*
|5||Crazy For You
Mixed By – Loz Brazil
|6||Melt My Heart To Stone||3:24|
Celesta [Celeste] – Adele
|8||Right As Rain
Cowbell – Adele Drums – Louis SharpeMixed By [Assistant] – Simon HayesOrgan [Hammond & Wurlitzer] – Neil CowleyTambourine – Tom DriesslerWritten-By – Truth And Soul Productions
|9||Make You Feel My Love
Engineer – Richard WilkinsonEngineer [Assistant] – Alex MackenzieWritten-By – Bob Dylan
Drums – Seb Roachford*Programmed By – Liam HoweRecorded By [Assistant] – Serge KrebsRhythm Guitar – Adele
Glockenspiel – Jim AbbissWritten-By [Strings], Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Will Malone*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design, Artwork [Montage By] – Adele
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By [Page 5] – Phil Lee
- Bass – Adele (tracks: 2, 9), Tom Driessler (tracks: 8, 10)
- Guitar – Adele (tracks: 1, 5), Ben Thomas (tracks: 8, 10)
- Mixed By – Jim Abbiss (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12), Richard Wilkinson (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, 12), Tom Elmhirst (tracks: 3, 4, 6)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Alex Mackenzie (tracks: 5, 9), Dan Parry* (tracks: 3, 4, 6), Ferg Peterkin (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 12), Serge Krebs (tracks: 1)
- Photography By [Cover] – Hege Saebjornsen
- Photography By [Page 13] – John Carey
- Photography By [Page 17] – David Emery
- Photography By [Page 9] – Joshua Burton
- Piano – Neil Cowley (tracks: 9, 11)
- Producer – Jim Abbiss (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7 to 10, 12)
- Recorded By – Richard Wilkinson (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Helen Atkinson (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 12)
- Recorded By [Strings] – Steve Price (tracks: 3, 6, 11, 12)
- Strings – Perry Montague-Mason (tracks: 3, 6, 11, 12), London Studio Orchestra* (tracks: 3, 6, 11, 12), Wired Strings (tracks: 5, 9)
- Strings [Arranged By] – Rosie Danvers (tracks: 5, 9)
- Vocals – Adele
- Written-By – Adele Adkins (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12)
- Written-By, Music By, Producer, Performer, Arranged By [Strings] – Eg White (tracks: 3, 6, 11)
Notes℗ & © 2008 XL Recordings Limited
Made in Argentina
Issued in a standard jewel case with twenty page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 03132 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 634904031329
|XLCD313||Adele||19 (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD313||Europe||2008|
|HN579CD||Adele = 愛黛兒*||Adele = 愛黛兒* - 19 = 十九歲 (英國金榜冠軍LIVE升級盤) (CD, Album + CD, Album, Enh + Exp)||XL Recordings||HN579CD||Taiwan||2008|
|88697 30624 1, C 730624||Adele||19 (LP, Album, RP)||XL Recordings, Columbia||88697 30624 1, C 730624||US||Unknown|
|XL938LP||Adele||19 (LP, Album, RP)||XL Recordings||XL938LP||US||2018|
|XLCD313||Adele||19 (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD313||Canada||Unknown|