War - Platinum Jazz album
Title: Platinum Jazz
Style: Soul-Jazz, Jazz-Funk
Date of release: 1977
Size MP3: 1131 mb
Size FLAC: 1276 mb
Format: TTA AHX VQF XM AUD RA DMF
Platinum Jazz is a double album, the ninth studio album by War, released on Blue Note Records in 1976. The album is an unusual entry in War's discography in several aspects. Its first half is new material, while its second half is a compilation of tracks from previous albums
WAR Platinum Jazz (Compilation Album) 1977 Big Brother Beat. War - Platinum Jazz mrandybella11.
War's members loved jazz, and they expressed that passion not because they had any illusions of trying to compete with Miles Davis or Joe Henderson, but simply for the enjoyment of it. Released as a two-LP set, Platinum Jazz gathered War's previously released instrumentals (plus one vocal, "Deliver the Word") with fine results.
War – Platinum Jazz. Label: Blue Note – BN-LA690-J2. All songs published by Far Out Music, Inc. ASCAP. Mastering at Crystal Industries, .
By War. 1977, 12 songs. 1. War Is Coming! War Is Coming! 7:050:30. 2. Slowly We Walk Together. Listen to Platinum Jazz in full in the this site app. Play on this site. 1977 Far Out Productions, In. under exclusive license to BMG Rights Management (US) LLC. Manufactured and Distributed by Sony Music Entertainment.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|A1||War Is Coming! War Is Coming♪||7:12|
|A2||Slowly We Walk Together||5:53|
|B1||I Got You||6:04|
|C3||City, Country, City||7:23|
|D2||Deliver The Word||5:53|
|D3||Nappy Head (Theme From "Ghetto Man")||4:12|
|D4||Four Cornered Room||7:15|
- Record Company – Trio-Kenwood Corporation
- Manufactured By – Trio-Kenwood Corporation
- Distributed By – Trio-Kenwood Corporation
- Licensed From – Far Out Productions
- Produced For – War Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Far Out Productions
- Copyright (c) – Far Out Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Far Out Productions
- Published By – Far Out Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – Crystal Sound
- Cover [Album Cover Lettering] – Dick Sakahara
- Design Concept [Album Cover] – Ikke-bad Graphics, Lee Oskar
- Engineer [Engineering] – Chris Huston, Ed Barton (tracks: A1 to C1)
- Layout – Gribbitt*
- Management – Steve Gold
- Musician – B.B. Dickerson, Charles Miller, Harold Brown, Howard Scott, Lee Oskar, Lonnie Jordan, Dee Allen*
- Photography By – Gary Sato*
- Producer – Jerry Goldstein
- Producer [Associate] – Howard Scott (tracks: A1 to D2, D4), Lonnie Jordan (tracks: A1 to D2, D4)
- Written-By – M. Dickerson*, C. Miller*, H. Brown*, H. Scott*, J. Goldstein* (tracks: B2, C1), L. Oskar*, L. Jordan*, S. Allen*
NotesD3 produced for War Productions, Inc., all other songs produced for Far Out Productions.
All songs published by Far Out Music, Inc. ASCAP.
Mastering at Crystal Industries, L.A.
見本盤 (Sample copy)
© ℗ 1977 Far Out Productions
Record manufactured and distributed by Trio Records, Tokyo under license from Far Out Productions, L.A., U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout inscription): 〄Ⓑ AW 9003A 111 ✠ N
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout inscription): AW 9003B 111 ✠
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout inscription): G 〄Ⓑ AW 9004A 111 ✠ N
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout inscription): C AW 9004B 111 ✠
- Rights Society (U.S.A.): ASCAP
- Other (Price): ¥3,000
|BN-LA690-J2||War||Platinum Jazz (2xLP, Comp, Pit)||Blue Note, Far Out||BN-LA690-J2||US||1977|
|301.037 / 301.038||War||Platinum Jazz (2xLP, Comp)||MCA Records||301.037 / 301.038||Germany||1977|
|MCAT2-7000, MCAT2 7000||War||Platinum Jazz (8-Trk, Comp)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCAT2-7000, MCAT2 7000||Canada||1977|
|BN-LA690-J2, BNLA-690-J2 0998||War||Platinum Jazz (2xLP, Comp, M/Print, Gat)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BN-LA690-J2, BNLA-690-J2 0998||US||1977|
|BN-LA690-J2||War||Platinum Jazz (2xLP, Comp, Gat)||Blue Note||BN-LA690-J2||US||1977|