Todd Rundgren - A Wizard, A True Star album
Title: A Wizard, A True Star
Style: Pop Rock, Art Rock, Experimental
Size MP3: 1144 mb
Size FLAC: 1586 mb
Format: VOC MP4 DXD MPC FLAC ADX AHX
Todd is the fifth album and second double album by Todd Rundgren, released in February 1974. The album was an expansion of Rundgren's experimentation on his previous album, A Wizard, a True Star. Much of the album is intensely experimental.
Todd promised that anyone who would send back this postcard would get his name on the next record. He kept his promise on the back of the poster included on his 1974 album Todd. Matrix, Runout (Side A Etched ): BR-5-DJ 1A RL. Matrix, Runout (Side A Stamped ): Sterling. Matrix, Runout (Side B Etched ): BR-5-DJ 1B. Matrix, Runout (Side A Etched): T1 BR-4-2C RL. Matrix, Runout (Side A Stamped): Sterling C.
A Wizard, A True Star is a music studio album recording by TODD RUNDGREN (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1973 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. A Wizard, A True Star Hybrid SACD - DSD Analog Spark 2018.
A Wizard, a True Star is the fourth album by American musician Todd Rundgren, released on March 2, 1973. Its music was a significant departure from his previous album Something/Anything? (1972). He attributed the idiosyncratic sound of A Wizard, a True Star to his experimentation with psychedelic drugs, and said that he "became more aware. f what music and sound were like in my internal environment, and how different that was from the music I had been making.
Nothing like he had done before, A Wizard, A True Star was Todd Rundgren's breakthrough into more progressive realms after the pop triumph Something/Anything" and the subsequent unwanted stardom hits such as "I Saw the Light" and the Nazz cut "Hello It's Me" had brought the Philadelphian musician.
A Wizard a True Star. 队列表 Rock Todd Rundgren A Wizard a True Star. Band Name Todd Rundgren. Album Name A Wizard a True Star.
Listen to A Wizard, A True Star in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
What a great holiday gift idea! Paul Myers' anecdotal history of studio wizard and true. Todd Rundgren & The Metropole Orchestra. A Gary Busey A Day Keeps The Doctor Away. A Poem a Day to Take The Depression Away by Dustin Crawford. Eileen's Todd Rundgren Page. Todd Rundgren's Utopia Tour 2018. 100 Rejections Are A Good Thing. Michele Gray Rundgren.
A Wizard, A True Star. By: Todd Rundgren (1973, Electronic). More albums from Todd Rundgren: Greatest Classics: With A Twist by Todd Rundgren. Bootleg Series Vol. 3 Nearly Human Tour Japan ’90 by Todd Rundgren. Todd by Todd Rundgren. Faithful by Todd Rundgren. The Ever Popular Tortured Artist Effect by Todd Rundgren. Nearly Human by Todd Rundgren. Initiation by Todd Rundgren. Hermit Of Mink Hollow by Todd Rundgren.
|International Feel (In 8)|
|2||Never Never Land||1:25|
|3||Tic Tic Tic It Wears Off||1:15|
|4||You Need Your Head||1:07|
|5||Rock And Roll Pussy||1:10|
|7||You Don't Have To Camp Around||1:05|
|10||Just Another Onion Head/DAda Dali||2:25|
|11||When The Shit Hits The Fan/Sunset Blvd.||4:01|
|12||Le Feel Internacionale||1:46|
|A True Star|
|13||Sometimes I Don't Know What To Feel||4:15|
|14||Does Anybody Love You?||1:31|
|15.1||I'm So Proud|
|15.2||Oooh Baby Baby|
|15.3||La La Means I Love You|
|16||Hungry For Love||2:11|
|17||I Don't Want To Tie You Down||1:56|
|18||Is It My Name?||3:50|
|19||Just One Victory||4:50|
- Licensed From – Bearsville Records
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – W1615
- Manufactured By – Rhino Records Inc.
- Marketed By – Rhino Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Secret Sound
- Recorded At – Advantage Sound
- Remastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Published By – Earmark Music Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc.
- Published By – E.H. Morris & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Curtom Music
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Nickel Shoe Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – McLaughlin Music
- Artwork [CD Repackaging] – Don Brown , Maria Berry
- Design, Photography By – Jansen, Eding, Clapper
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Arthur Wood
- Producer, Arranged By – You-Know-Who
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Ken Perry
- Written-By – Green* (tracks: 2), Cleveland* (tracks: 15.2), Comden* (tracks: 2), Mayfield* (tracks: 15.1), Stroball* (tracks: 15.4), Styne* (tracks: 2), Benson* (tracks: 15.2), Robinson* (tracks: 15.2), Bell* (tracks: 15.3), Todd Rundgren (tracks: 1, 3-14, 16-19), Hart* (tracks: 15.3)
Notes℗ 1973 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© 1973 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Issued under licence from Bearsville Records
Manufactured and marketed by Rhino Records Inc.
Made in USA
Repress of the 1990 CD edition.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8122-70864-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: [WEA Mfg. Olyphant logo] W1615 3 R2 70864-2 02
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L901
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Stamped): M1S4 CI
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U4D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Stamped): M1S1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U2W
|BR 2133, BR2133||Todd Rundgren||A Wizard, A True Star (LP, Album, Ter)||Bearsville, Bearsville||BR 2133, BR2133||US||1973|
|none||Todd Rundgren||A Wizard, A True Star (19xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||Rhino Records||none||Europe||2016|
|8122-70864-2||Todd Rundgren||A Wizard, A True Star (CD, Album, RE)||Rhino Records , Bearsville||8122-70864-2||Europe||2007|
|ESM CD 673||Todd Rundgren||A Wizard, A True Star (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Essential||ESM CD 673||UK||1999|
|R2 70864||Todd Rundgren||A Wizard, A True Star (CD, Album, RE)||Bearsville, Rhino Records||R2 70864||UK||1987|